So I bought this one today.

4 sided diamond was one of those
Diamond is bad .008 oversized tappets. Where are you going to find those? Now you have to have lifter bores opened up and bushed. Ca-ching $$$
Water test was done other than warranty and 426. It was done on blocks with questionable areas that may leak.

Last edited:
Sense that little Canadian/Italian took over from the Nazis and flooded all the dealerships with his funny little roller skate cars, every thing at the partz counters iz CHA-CHING Dave. You must have noticed it too?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Here's a few pics of the 67s I have.
Does not include the pics of the rearended MD car yet to come. These 67s are available for parts or sale as a package.
67 conv white with red interior, weathered original 67 motor with no trans.
Green 67 coupe,no motor otherwise complete.
67 yellow 4dr Lebaron missing most of interior. Has great running 67 440 M/T.
67 coupe MD car rearended severely. NO interior. rebuilt brakes front and rear with restored subframe and complete running original 90k 67 440 M/T. (Car not in pics) yet.
Lots of extra 67 parts from other cars.
My plans were to use the best from all these 67s on the conv. I have too many projects at the moment and would like to pass it on to anybody who might be interested? Or Matt if you need anything that I have that is duplicate or dedicated coupe parts LMK

@SGT FURY
Those are some projects all right! I’m really interested to see the one that got rear ended.
Any rust on that light green coupe?

There is some rust on the passenger side rear pillar between pillar and 1/4. It's a restorable coupe,but will make a good parts car for the convert. Has a rust free front clip. I had the convert stored in tent and the roof blew off in storm. Those are bad pics of it with the junk stored on it.
The MD car is at my other storage lot. Will get pics soon. It would be a perfect parts car for you.

Another Mobile Director, a '68, is for sale in Brooklyn, NY (FB).
Very unique Imperials.

@SGT FURY
Ken, I've asked multiple times about the bumperettes on the rear of the '67's. You've never gotten back to me. I'm looking for a pair of good ones. Mine are starting to rust. I've seen plenty of them that are rotted clean thru.

Also some non pitted tail lights. These almost always are pitted.
Thanks,
Kenny

OOpps, sorry about that. I'm guilty of posting too much too soon and started to lose track. I need to get the gold membership. I do have a pair on the green coupe as seen in pic. Was saving those for the convert as they were the best ones. The other ones are heavy scratches from being pushed around by tractor. The convert isn't going anywhere soon so I would sell the ones of the coupe. I think all tailights have a at least some pitting. Will clear a spot in pm box
@SGT FURY
Ken, I've asked multiple times about the bumperettes on the rear of the '67's. You've never gotten back to me. I'm looking for a pair of good ones. Mine are starting to rust. I've seen plenty of them that are rotted clean thru.

Also some non pitted tail lights. These almost always are pitted.
Thanks,
Kenny

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Matt here's a few pics of the wrecked 67 MD car.
Sorry for the bad pics,but it has been awhile since I've been there and it has been overtaken by berry vines and yellow jackets. Tough to get pics when your getting stung! The floors look good as the carpet was remove years ago. Engine is all there.
Mint driver fender. Inner fenders look good, some damage to pass fender. I'm going to have to go back with some wasp spray and vine cutters to get it running.

The pass 1/4 looks pretty good, but as you can see is buried in berry vines to get a good pic. Soon I will liquidating this yard and be able to get better pics.

The insides of them are the bad spots. It seemed that's where they start rusting. The outsides are usually ok inboard not so much.
Please check and let me know.. thanks

Back