Sold All My Sheet Metal Today, Don't worry Dave I Kept Your Fender.

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Due to my restoration business keeping me so busy I needed to reduce my C Body parts inventory drastically. I talked to Murray from Murray Park while I was at Carlisle this year and gave him a list of what I had. This week he called me and said he had a driver headed out here to pick up as much as he could carry. Today we spent the day loading all the fenders, doors, hoods, deck lids, grilles and other miscellaneous parts. We got most of the big stuff and he will be back in the Spring for another load. almost all of it was really nice rust free desert Southwest stuff. And yes Dave your fender is still here. Here's a couple of pictures of the load.
PA170001_01.jpgPA170002_01.jpgPA170003_01.jpg

PA170001_01.jpg

PA170002_01.jpg

PA170003_01.jpg

Wow, congrats, Chris. That's a whole bunch of sheet metal. Can I make you an offer on Dave's fenders? ;)

Wow, that's good news for us rust belt dwellers!
hey Chris you wouldn't happen to have any '67 Imperial front inner fenders, the outers?

You keep that 68 300 front end for the 300 conversion on my wagon? I'll be down in a year or two for us to swap that front end on, and then you can paint the car at the same time. ;) :D

I recall you saying such a thing at Carlisle, didnt think it would happen. I have been thinking about that fender. Thanks for keeping it safe... gotta throw a couple hundred your way and get it here

You shoulda sent it along with Murray's load, shipping from his place would be a lot cheaper.

Well, seeing as how you still haven't paid for it and have taken it off his hands....
I find that funny.

Back