Somebody needs to buy this immediately.

Screen Shot 2014-01-11 at 10.28.26 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-01-11 at 10.28.26 AM.jpg

Didn't get the car; that's what you call the complete Stan move.

Taught him everything I know.
The old Ross would have driven there and throw dollar bills in the guy's face.

I'm getting the feeling that there's a rust issue here.

I asked for pictures & didn't get any.

I don't get the whole Facebook thing at all either. My website designer was suggesting that I join just to get my name on the net so the search engines would find my website faster and I refused. The compromise was that I had to set up a Linkdin profile...

RoguesGallery.jpg

Back in the old days you wouldn't want to have your face in the book; now they do it voluntarily.

RoguesGallery.jpg

I'm not on Facebook nor do I tweet. Paranoid? Maybe, but something gives me the willies about an "all encompassing worldwide personal information database". Privacy is fast becoming a commodity and my spidey senses bother me about it so I resist the temptation to join in. Hell, I lurked for a long while before coming out of the shadows even here. I stay away from facebook at all costs.

Last edited:
Ford Exec: 'We Know Everyone Who Breaks The Law' Thanks To Our GPS In Your Car

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/ford-exec-gps-2014-1#ixzz2qC0wII17

You guys probably don't even know about the horror stories of OnStar listening in on you. I say "listening" in the literal sense.
OnStar employees randomly turn on your OnStar to listen to you when they're bored.
Corvette owners midway down the quarter mile getting calls from OnStar telling them they are violating their warranty.
OnStar calling the local PD to tell them the location of what they have determined to be a DUI.
Even when you DO NOT subscribe to the service, OnStar will turn it on at their end to monitor you.

And the data recorder in your cars? If you're involved in an accident and the car is towed to a holding lot, law enforcment agencies and defense lawyer can confiscate YOUR data recorder. Get a court order preventing anyone from downloading your data from your vehicle ASAP.
There are companies that specialize in clandestine downloading the data of accident vehicles. The other side of the coin to this is if a drunk killed your daughter, confiscate the other party's immediately.

(FWIW, the Data Event Recorder only records the last five minutes (varies by manufacturer) before it over writes it)

ManWearingTinFoilHat.jpg

Last edited:
I'm growing to hate the world we live in, wtf.....

Especially when we have forums to do that....:imho:
:tongueflap:

Bingo. Most people use fb in a very similar manner to what takes place here. Some people socialize, some people ask questions/advice & some people post every time they take a ****.

I personally use use fb to talk to my local Mopar group & to check out the Mopar Trader Page.

Tempting but I still like mine better...

Back