Sub-Division UPDATE

A victory against Wretched, immoral, excess". :)

He figured he could just steamroll his way through everything. The town has some pretty powerful people itself and they tried many times to compromise. They knew it would make national news.

Skaneatles Lake is where the Clintons go for vacation. Joe Biden's first wife came from there.

The local fish fry said FU to old Bill and Hillary and their entourage after he got caught using a chubby intern as his personal humidor, and wouldn't let them in the door. Normally, that would set off a huge kerfuffle and you'd be hearing about it all over... Not Skaneatles.. The town said he can refuse service to anyone he wants to, including a sitting president, and they can just go elsewhere... Which they did.

Last edited:
The local fish fry said FU to old Bill and Hillary and their entourage after he got caught using a chubby intern as his personal humidor, and wouldn't let them in the door. Normally, that would set off a huge kerfuffle and you'd be hearing about it all over... Not Skaneatles.. The town said he can refuse service to anyone he wants to, including a sitting president, and they can just go elsewhere... Which they did.
Good for them.

F9EEAEE2-9B56-49C5-87E1-0506FA7841C2.jpeg
E7FAC758-E402-4FF8-B79C-1B3EE37072B6.jpeg
And so it begins. May 9th & they started on the first house. Directly behind me & two lots over. Also looks like 2 more over to the right as they put up temporary power poles. And way down at the other end i can see some activity.

7E3BD2F2-0AF5-49D7-B5DC-C5F9383616D6.jpeg
59B28A8B-80DB-404A-B531-2609CDE2490D.jpeg
Pics taken today. They have 5 houses down at the other end & 5 on my end. There is a Parade of Homes scheduled for September so I’m sure they will have all of them finished by then. Then I expect them to go full throttle into the fall building more if this 10 sell. These are all directly behind me but across the street. I only have 3 parts cars left back in the field & 2 of those are nearly stripped. These are true stick build on a foundation homes. 1 board at a time. Even the roof trusses where built on the roof.

Why does this house look crooked? You can't be that bad a photographer Bob?

59B28A8B-80DB-404A-B531-2609CDE2490D.jpeg

id be more concerned about the housewrap. at least from the window and door manufacturers side. someone is going to have to go visit the site and explain that it isn't the fault of the windows and doors, and good luck

Back