The Admiral's getting paint.

I dropped the Admiral off at the paint shop this morning. Kind of exciting to think he will sporting a new coat of A4 silver in a couple weeks.

Now's time to tear into Connie... (Our vintage camper). New fresh water system, lots of interior trim to do, new booth table etc.

Sweet, can't wait to see the Admiral in his new full dress uniform. If you haven't started one yet you need to start a thread on Connie's restoration.

[QUOTE="Zymurgy, If you haven't started one yet you need to start a thread on Connie's restoration.[/QUOTE]

I've been taking pic's as I go. I wish there was a vintage trailer site as fun as this site. The few that are out there don't have much to offer in the way of technical info. And unless you own an Air Stream, Shasta or a Scotty no one can even offer much info.
Since getting my Concord I have only located two others, either of which the owners knew anything about them.

[QUOTE="Zymurgy, If you haven't started one yet you need to start a thread on Connie's restoration.

I've been taking pic's as I go. I wish there was a vintage trailer site as fun as this site. The few that are out there don't have much to offer in the way of technical info. And unless you own an Air Stream, Shasta or a Scotty no one can even offer much info.
Since getting my Concord I have only located two others, either of which the owners knew anything about them.
[/QUOTE]

Go ahead and start one... we love it. Anyone who finds it inappropriate can simply move on and read something else.

I stopped by the shop today to check on the progress on the Admiral. Looks good...!
The body is all prepped, all dents removed and ready for final prime and paint. He's doing a great job, even removed the Right rear door to take care of the primer overspray I got in the jambs when I welded the patch in the dogleg. He said he would paint tonight or tomorrow, no problem getting the car back by next Monday.

DSC02758 (Large).JPG

DSC02759 (Large).JPG

DSC02760 (Large).JPG

Back