The Big Bad Wolf

I'm going to get a Belgian Malinois puppy once I retire for good....

Belgian_Malinois_at_10_weeks_photo_D_Ramey_Logan.jpg

Duesenberg would sit his butt on my lap while I was on the couch like the pic above but would rarely help himself to the couch.

Duesenberg would sit his butt on my lap while I was on the couch like the pic above but would rarely help himself to the couch.

Dues was a big doggie.......had me at bay at the front door t Matt's shop. LOL! I didn't know he was looking for a hamburger! LOL!

My buddy has two Danes & they're always sprawled out on the couch. Like I said, we've never let our dogs on the furniture & they wouldn't even dream of getting on the couch.
We don't either. Once in a while he would just kind of back up to you and plop his butt on you. We would see it coming.... So he didn't get to do it that much. That's my wife's nephew in the pic. He never saw it coming... LOL.

For a while, we did have an old couch that was reserved for the Danes (we had 2 at the time) and that came about when one of them was having some joint issues and really needed to be on something a little softer and off the floor. When we lost those two (within 6 months too) the new Dane spotted the couch and made himself at home..... But he's never tried to jump on anything else. The couch finally broke and got trashed so now he has a foam crib mattress over in the corner.

I've posted this pic before, but it's a favorite of mine.

IMG_3318_zps2ffa2008.jpg

Back