Those are the breaks...

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Dealing with a lil setback here. Pamela broke her ankle and is in a nursing/rehab joint. While dealing on how to care for her for when she comes home, I did a silly stupid thing and broke my drinking hand. Perfect....
Here's to you life:
30ndr3s.jpg

Posted via Topify on Android

Holyshit you do have a goatie...

BTW, you look good for nearly 80.

oh and white light and quick recovery for your Pamela.

Drag racing had Bill "Grumby" Jenkins ....we got Stan......just teasing. Good thing that finger still works.

Man I'm very sorry to hear that Stan. I hope she mends soon and is home looking after you before you both know it

I did a silly stupid thing and broke my drinking hand. Perfect....
Here's to you life:

A REAL man can drink with either hand......... :poke:

Really though ...... I hate that that happened. I hope Pamela gets better soon. Ane you also. Still planning on the Garlits show......? Ellie might kiss it and make it better

My thoughts are with you both from the Motor City but more with her, you need her!

That's the Jersey State Bird if I ever did see one! Sorry to hear of your troubles, I hope you both get well soon!

HOLY CRAP !!!!!!!!!!! for a minute I thought I was looking at Whitey Bulger ...... :Groaner:

Sorry for your injury, at least you wont be using that hand to shovel snow in a few months :eek:ccasion14:

Dealing with a lil setback here. Pamela broke her ankle and is in a nursing/rehab joint. While dealing on how to care for her for when she comes home, I did a silly stupid thing and broke my drinking hand. Perfect....
Here's to you life:
30ndr3s.jpg

Posted via Topify on Android

Back