THUMBS UP TO A CARPET/FLOORMAT VENDOR !

garyh

Reaction score
I Want to Give a "Shout out" to TrimParts Inc. of Lebanon,Ohio.
After some searching for some carpeted floor mats for my '66 Imperial conv. I had a set made this past spring from TrimParts Inc. They had patterns and were able to custom make a very nice set of front mats, the rears were big enough too (rectangle shape).I got
the Nylon loop pile in a color I picked from samples they sent me. They fit Great and cost was 78.00 Including shipping for a set of Four well made American mats ! Now the problem is the new Mats make my non original carpet look shitty ! Just Sayin'

PTDC0037.JPG

PTDC0038.JPG

I dont even know if you can get that good of a price for 4 rubbers at BigBoxAutoStore.

One used to go to their local auto upholstery store (every neighborhood/town had one) and get those. No more.
Good find.

I have two of those in my 300 that I got from Trim Parts. Nice stuff at a good price.

Nice and they are just a short cruise from my house. How long did it take to make them?

"How long did it take to make them?"

They were made in a few days.

After some searching for some carpeted floor mats for my '66 Imperial conv. I had a set made this past spring from TrimParts Inc. They had patterns and were able to custom make a very nice set of front mats, the rears were big enough too (rectangle shape).I got
the Nylon loop pile in a color I picked from samples they sent me. They fit Great and cost was 78.00 Including shipping for a set of Four well made American mats ! Now the problem is the new Mats make my non original carpet look shitty ! Just Sayin'

Can you possibly post full pictures of your interior? I'm a bit curious of your front seats. They look familiar and might similar to the spare set of front seats that I have...

Thanks for the post @garyh. How have the mats held up?

I bought a set of four carpeted mats from Stock Interiors (Color: 501-Black 80-20 Loop) last summer for Medina, my 1971 Monaco. They look like the original carpet and I am happy with them -- but I paid $118 for the set and an extra $16 for S&H. I need several more sets, so the savings would add up if I were to consider this supplier instead.

In related matters, did you get them also to make a carpeted trunk mat? You were looking for one.

Last edited:
I am not seeing any carpet floor mats on their Website anymore.

Trim Parts carpet division was sold to Auto Custom Carpets after this thread was posted.

Sadly, they are no longer in that business.

Trim Parts carpet division was sold to Auto Custom Carpets after this thread was posted. Sadly, they are no longer in that business.
Thank you for the information, John. I checked the ACC website: with shipping, the prices are a few dollars less than what I paid at Stock Interiors.

I may order a set from ACC for Snow White, my 1970 Polara 'vert, and run a comparison between the two. If I do, I plan to report.

Last edited:
Thank you for the information, John. I checked the ACC website: with shipping, the prices are a few dollars less than what I paid at Custom Interiors.

I may order a set from ACC for Snow White, my 1970 Polara 'vert, and run a comparison between the two. If I do, I plan to report.
I bought some carpeted floor mats from ACC through Stock Interiors. Nothing really exotic, went to a contrasting color (gray) to tone the red down a bit in my Barracuda. They look good and I'm happy.

Thanks for the link. Hopefully it matches the carpet I ordered 12 years ago and installed 2 years ago.

FWIW, I saw these two photos in a listing (archived here) of a 1972 Dodge Polara for sale in Belgium. Forget about the color, which could have been picked differently for a better match. What do the best and brightest think of the ACC mat's fit in the driver's footwell? I'll check with my Stock Interiors floor mat is any different.

DODGE-POLARA-13.jpg

DODGE-POLARA-14.jpg

I should have asked for samples or sent one to match. I knew I screwed up about an hour after ordering but didn’t cancel. My car has the L4R red interior code, but is more maroon. They are a little too bright red.
Original carpet stickers DR8 color which is more maroon. Need to see if I can send back. The maroon only shows up in their plush floor mats

858FE955-59C0-4C44-A2AB-62D1A8914487.jpeg
6A256E8B-5838-4A02-B006-6475259C0DEF.jpeg

Back