Ticked off another on the "Bucket List" :)

78Brougham

"Chump"
Reaction score
Well I finally completed my "Bucket List" for Mopars (or so I'm telling myself and my wife) So now I have 2 of my favorite cars back! I picked up this 73 LeBaron in Atlantic City 3 weeks ago. I spotted it last August on the Imperial Club web pages and contacted the owner. Well this happened that, that happened and I guess I was just putting off going to see it in fear of buying it! Well, March came around and I decided to contac the owner once again to see if it was still available. Obviously it was. The PO is a snow bird so I told him I'd wait till he got back up north, I was in no hurry.
I finally got to see it 3 weeks ago, I drove with a friend of mine 6 hours down to AC and couldn't believe how nice it was. We struck a deal and drove it back. It felt pretty good getting stuck in downtown Philadelphia traffic and having all kinds of people give me the thumbs up!!!
Some quick stats... 50,900 miles, Burnished Red with white vinyl top, white leather interior, black dash, lots of options. All in all a very nice example.

Here's a few pics, hope you like it...

IMG_3474.JPGIMG_3476.JPGIMG_3434.JPGIMG_3440.JPGIMG_3470.JPG

IMG_3470.JPG

IMG_3474.JPG

IMG_3429.JPG

IMG_3434.JPG

IMG_3439.JPG

IMG_3441.JPG

IMG_3472.JPG

IMG_3477.JPG

IMG_3476.JPG

IMG_3440.JPG

Quite some bucket..........meant in all the good wayz. If it were mine the only thing I'd change iz to remove those manditory for '73 bumperettez, Jer
Not a big fan of those either...but it's a sign of the times and how the gubment jams stuff on us..I'll leave them on and wear them like a " badge of honor"For now any ways

That's one beautiful automobil, Sir. I love the color combi and even the wheels fit very well!

Congratulations on your purchase!

Just, wow. Studying the pics you can see how nice and straight all the pieces are...beautiful color combo. What a proud feeling it must be to drive it.

Perfect match to Stormer's two door car, not sure about his model year though.
Congrats.

I'm glad you finally hooked up with Tony. I have been trying to help him sell it for almost a year now. I can finally delete the pics off of my computer!! Good luck with it!!

Congrats, love it! I think that's the longest production Imp that's not a limo, isn't it? That's like 19.5 feet!

Congrats, love it! I think that's the longest production Imp that's not a limo, isn't it? That's like 19.5 feet!
Thanks Matt! Yes it is the longest, some reports are that it was the longest production car at that time amongst the big three and maybe ever..but I'm not sure about that, those '60 Imperials were pretty long too. I'll have to do some research.

Back