Trev's 1 of 1 300 Hurst Convertible

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
This may of been posted before....

I seen this video play after BillyFury's video.

Trev had his car at Carlisle and graciously replied to millions of questions the whole weekend.

Beautiful car Trevor and thanks for taking the time to answer all my questions at Carlisle. I hope you bring to Carlisle again.

An amazing automobile. The stories roll off the car as the ghosts of years past chatter the tales of history.

I walked by the car in the building at Carlisle, early in the am. No one else in the building, Goose bumps......

I just about fell down when I saw all of the very rare and exceptional C's in the building....including yours!

I just about fell down when I saw all of the very rare and exceptional C's in the building....including yours!

I agree. It was a very special event for us C body fans. It's nice to see the big Mopars start to bloom in the hobby. Even the Florida Mopar assc may have a C body class next November.

linda at mcacn 1.jpg
This may of been posted before....

I seen this video play after BillyFury's video.

Trev had his car at Carlisle and graciously replied to millions of questions the whole weekend.

Beautiful car Trevor and thanks for taking the time to answer all my questions at Carlisle. I hope you bring to Carlisle again.

Thanks for the input guys!

The car keeps getting better,....as Dave said, the Hurst is oozing with history.

Linda Vaughn told me a few great stories,....one of which is that the 300 Hurst Convertible was George Hurst personal and favorite car,........he was a big Chrysler letter car fan. It's hard to beat that!

View attachment 105838

Thanks for the input guys!

The car keeps getting better,....as Dave said, the Hurst is oozing with history.

Linda Vaughn told me a few great stories,....one of which is that the 300 Hurst Convertible was George Hurst personal and favorite car,........he was a big Chrysler letter car fan. It's hard to beat that!

A good friend sent me this link today:

Car Craft’s 21 Favorite Cars from the 2016 MCACN Show - Hot Rod Network

Number 9 ain't that bad,............just ask John Lennon.............

The 300H/Hurst Convertible and the 300H/Hurst Hardtops are finally getting the recognition they deserve.

Last edited:
That was an amazing show. I like having multiple makes in one show of that caliber. Really allows one to go back in time and really assess the capabilities of each of the manufacturers all over again, perhaps from a new perspective. It is only fitting that the Hurst be highlighted in the company it was keeping. Congratulations.

@Fury Pursuit -- is this your car?

Edit: yep, CM27U0C231583. See the video at 10:54

Last edited:
Back