Uncle Charlie's Fury

again a beautiful car. Floor console 67-73 C bodies are in the less then 1% of all made. Then add 440 HP? Uncle Charlie did the Mopar world a big favor, showing how they looked then.,

Correction, it is a center console, between the two bucket seats. :i hate smilies:

wow! Next time someone says "you cant have everything" this car should be pointed out. What ever is missing from it is probably not a very significant option.

What's not to like? 138,000 very well cared for miles, well done uncle Charlie!

Great looking car! Elegant looking but with attitude. Hope you are grooming a younger family member to take over someday.

I'm.......
Stupified.
Few cars leave me speechless.........but this one does. I have never seen such a unique car with such great options. This is a rare keeper for sure and you are very lucky . Hold on to this one because you won't run across another one.

Beautiful, I'm tempted to drive the 200 miles to Memphis just to look at it ....... Welcome to the "you suck" list.

There is a great MOPAR show in Soddy Daisy, (north of Chattanooga), in May and I know they would love to see this car. It's heavy on C body's and Imperials, as well as forward look cars. Check for info in the events thread.

Will.

Skirts make the backend look heavy and more like a street sweeper or some kind of vacuum cleaner rather than a relatively fast U code C body. I took them off my 71 New Yorker two door as well, also with a U code engine, and it didn't look as heavy as this one with them on. But otherwise a fantastic design - the front end is one of their best ever IMO.

Skirts make the backend look heavy and more like a street sweeper or some kind of vacuum cleaner rather than a relatively fast U code C body. I took them off my 71 New Yorker two door as well, also with a U code engine, and it didn't look as heavy as this one with them on. But otherwise a fantastic design - the front end is one of their best ever IMO.

All I can say is I agree 100% with every detail Steve mentioned

Carsten

Here are some interior Pix

IMG_0542.jpgIMG_0543.jpgIMG_0544.jpgIMG_0546.jpgIMG_0547.jpgIMG_0548.jpgIMG_0549.jpgIMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0547.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

Back