WANTED WANTED CLUTCH & BRAKE PEDALS AND LINKAGE FOR 4 SPEED FOR 67 FURY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've given out the shopping list several times here for new people who wanted to convert. Nobody's followed through.

I did it! I don't recall seeing your list though, unless it's over on the DryDock somewhere. My swap has been completed for a few years now.
It was not cheap!!! Too bad my 4 speed now has a spun bearing. :BangHead: It was fun while it lasted.

i have a 65 fury 3 I'm starting just getting started on it now but while I'm working on the brakes at some point not now i would like to atleast convert to power assist drum i have the non power right now i was told the 67 fury pedal would work is that what is pictured here or is this another year i called ted yesterday he is checking on a pedal for my needs told me to call him tommorow ill book mark this page thanks

I want to improve the brakes on mine as well and will probable use the "scarebird" route I saw elsewhere on this site. 1963-72 Plymouth, Dodge, Chrysler "C" body with 4-1/2" bolt pattern front disc To me it seems like a smart way to go and since they are a bolt on, would be relatively easy to revert to original if you wanted to. I would think that manual discs would be at least as good as power drums.

I want to improve the brakes on mine as well and will probable use the "scarebird" route I saw elsewhere on this site. 1963-72 Plymouth, Dodge, Chrysler "C" body with 4-1/2" bolt pattern front disc To me it seems like a smart way to go and since they are a bolt on, would be relatively easy to revert to original if you wanted to. I would think that manual discs would be at least as good as power drums.

You can find some pictures and diagrams from the service and parts manuals. You can find them here.
MyMopar - Mopar Forums & Information - MyMopar Tools/Reference Look in the manuals and diagrams section.

my buddy has a caddy power drums its great my other buddy had power drums on an impala 1962 great stuff

Why is that a parts car? It looks wayyyyy better than what I started with.
It has cancer lower body.
However when I really looked at and in it, I was wondering the same thing as you.
The interior is in better shape than I thought and is a unusual color. It even still has factory bubble covers on seats. Drivers seat needs recover though.
It only had 82000. Has manual steering and manual brakes!
I keep thinking I can restore it,but is wishful thinking.
changed rear to my 67 4 speed convert. It comes with that rear.
Thought we had axle prob, ended up being different issue

I have 2 sets left. Had 4 sets at one time.
sorry, Stan, just fun to point out when you're wrong, gotta jump on those opportunities.

It's hard to sell pedals because when guys figure out all the other parts they need, and how much it will all cost, they usually duck and run. Easily $1000 if you get stuff dirt cheap or get lucky on a package deal. Ihad a few guys interested in pedals but when I explained all the other pieces they need, they disappeared. Should've kept mouth shut and sold parts instead...

OP will need to specify whether he wants PB or MB pedals, and also, FYI, the 6-cyl Z-bar is a different length than the V8 bar.

Do you still have any of these available? Thank you!

If you dig around in some of my recent posts, I've given my thoughs on using bearing spacers. I am not judge and jury on it, but it's a good thing to read and consider before making your decision. Manual discs will stop worlds better than power drums. You will have similar leg effort as with manual drums, but with the increased benefits of discs, and without the on/off 1" of pedal travel associated with some of Mopar's brake boosters. I have MDisc on my 68 Fury and absolutely love them.

Do you still have any of these available? Thank you!
Sorry, but I'm wanting to keep my last 2 sets of pedals for possible future use.

i know this isn't the right area but i have posted that I'm new here have a 65 plymouth 383 v8 its been sitting for 3 to 4 years got it going but found to plugged drain holes in the back of each head gotta all cleared second time i started it and it still is filling oil in cylinders it does clear sometimes but then comes back to smoke after i rev the engine any where to look first let me know thanks if you want to know more see my other post about the car

i know this isn't the right area but i have posted that I'm new here have a 65 plymouth 383 v8 its been sitting for 3 to 4 years got it going but found to plugged drain holes in the back of each head gotta all cleared second time i started it and it still is filling oil in cylinders it does clear sometimes but then comes back to smoke after i rev the engine any where to look first let me know thanks if you want to know more see my other post about the car
What did you say? Couldn't read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back