Weather

Big blubber

Reaction score
Ok guys the weathers been crazy here .We had glorious sunshine for 3 days Now I'm watching my car get washed down the plug hole thunder n lightning 3ins rain .Is it a global thing ,I noticed the weathers changed a lot in say the last 20 years .What say you guys

Patrick is correct..... a little berserk lately but since every year is different, its never the same

Weather change ??

Hell in Boston we can get all four seasons of weather thrown into one afternoon ..........

No worries. In England, Battles are decided, won or lost, on the bad Weather. You have a very storied History. D-Day almost didn't go because of the Weather, You beat the Spaniards in 1566 because of a Gail. If changing weather were a requirement for my residence, Britain would be it! And when I got bored with it, I would go to Marseille! HA HA

As what Ironwolf says 4 seasons in one day in the Uk sometimes I wished I lived in a hot country but it would be hard to adjust to the heat .:eek:s_dancing2:

No worries. In England, Battles are decided, won or lost, on the bad Weather. You have a very storied History. D-Day almost didn't go because of the Weather, You beat the Spaniards in 1566 because of a Gail. If changing weather were a requirement for my residence, Britain would be it! And when I got bored with it, I would go to Marseille! HA HA
From what I've heard of Marseille it ain't much better :eek:s_dancing2:

:laughing4:I remember Marseille as hot, dirty, and run down. Also, the plane flew in a pattern for thirty minutes over the med because the French scheduled an unscheduled runway Inspection. We almost made it to Britain , I did hear a radio station I actually understood!:laughing4:

Back