Welcome Goco to FCBO!

Goco

Reaction score
New to classic cars, and learning all I can about restoration, mechanics and auto-body.

Welcome.
Alberta_120-animated-flag-gifs.gif
North?, south?, central?

Welcome from the Keystone State. Do you also have an old Ramcharger/Trailduster?
Thanks! Yes I do, my first and current project is a 1983 4x4 like the one in my pfp. It was an easier way for me to start learning the basics of restoration. Once I'm finished on it, I hope to apply my knowledge to breath some life into the Cbodies that have been sitting at our family farm for decades.

Welcome Aboard Eh?,
This is a great site with a lot of great people... You will be glad that you are part of the community...
We have a lot of Canadians on this site, eh?, And we welcome you here, as long as the border is closed, and you aren't allowed to soil our country!!!!
(Just kidding, eh?!!!!!)

Thanks! Yes I do, my first and current project is a 1983 4x4 like the one in my pfp. It was an easier way for me to start learning the basics of restoration. Once I'm finished on it, I hope to apply my knowledge to breath some life into the Cbodies that have been sitting at our family farm for decades.
Cool, I had an 89 that I wish I could get another of except from the 70's.

Back