what and do you think you are ?

Except a pair of Stars & Stripes. LOL!

View attachment 98769
You know where this ends dont you....
IMG_5602.JPG

Pomonamissel I've read several of your post & you do indeed have some cool cars. I just noticed you are a new member. Glad to have you onboard. Post all you want on car related stuff. Look the catagories over as there is a place for just about everything. When you post a political type post you might open up a can of worm. This is a good group here. Try to keep the peace if you can And thank you for saving all those cool cars.

I have gotten into the habit of marking other on the governments lovely forms instead of Caucasian.

I'm sick and tired of them segregating us by race. There is such a minimal difference in DNA from me to a Chinese person that there really isn't a difference. It's not like cats and dogs, two completely different things. It's more like brown dog and black dog from where I sit.

My mother and her mother were both born in the the USA even thought they claimed 100% Croatian heritage. My father always says that he's a European mutt. So, you tell me what I am. I'm a US citizen, an American for short, but not a North American.

Back