what and do you think you are ?

pomonamissel

Reaction score
this is a topic that is been on my mind for some time now . well i'm a citizen of the united states of america , born here in san jose , calif . when did i change from being a citizen of a country , to the continent of america . would that mean that the other countries coupled to the US are americans too ? are friend to the north would disagree i'm sure , all though the southern counrty has no issue with crossing and then calling them self americans , but they are ready were that right ? so when did the world see us as just americans , not citizens of united states of america . it shorter to say , is that it . the worlds peoples are to lazy to say the whole thing , like africans no country just by the continent . do we call them euro's ?

not sure were it should be ? is there another ave for this ? can it be placed there ? would like the members to read and give their thoughts on these issues . just me .

I would reckon the general discussion forum would be better.

This forum is for technical problems with the website itself...

Somebody should be along to move it to the appropriate forum.
Why do I get the feeling we won't be discussing power vents or which carb to use?

this is a topic that is been on my mind for some time now . well i'm a citizen of the united states of america , born here in san jose , calif . when did i change from being a citizen of a country , to the continent of america . would that mean that the other countries coupled to the US are americans too ? are friend to the north would disagree i'm sure , all though the southern counrty has no issue with crossing and then calling them self americans , but they are ready were that right ? so when did the world see us as just americans , not citizens of united states of america . it shorter to say , is that it . the worlds peoples are to lazy to say the whole thing , like africans no country just by the continent . do we call them euro's ?

What is the Biggest tire in the USA that would fit on my,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We are Usians!! Citizens of the U.S. - Usians!! For people who say we use the world's resources, it fits. Four people who feel the US is used for its military - it fits! Usians unite!

Usians! Usians!! Yay!!!

I prefer to be called a US Citizen. Nothing beats the Stars and Stripes!
8eb89802a7631e6546863bfda1fc30a5.jpg

Back