What in thee f*ck is this?

I would use a better jack. I had a similar type twist apart on a lighter than C body car.

That car CAN be saved,and here is how:

Reinforce the unibody, if that was not already done. Completely remove the roof, and leave the "A"-pillars as they are. Custom-make a cut-down windshield and remove the side windows completely. Remove the rear seat entirely and build a fiberglass tonneau cover for that space behind the front seat and back to where the old rear windshield ends. Add bucket seats and a console. Paint to suit. Voila! A custom roadster that would actually be a fun ride!

Hope is not lost on this one.

That car CAN be saved,and here is how:

Reinforce the unibody, if that was not already done. Completely remove the roof, and leave the "A"-pillars as they are. Custom-make a cut-down windshield and remove the side windows completely. Remove the rear seat entirely and build a fiberglass tonneau cover for that space behind the front seat and back to where the old rear windshield ends. Add bucket seats and a console. Paint to suit. Voila! A custom roadster that would actually be a fun ride!

Hope is not lost on this one.

That is very ambitious... one thing... I don't think you could leave the A pillars as is, the passenger side doesn't appear to match the driver side and doesn't quite line up at the roof either... May as well frame it up for flat glass with your idea... then it would be cheap and easy.

Sorry, I still think its a parts car.

Thought I would add a WTF here...

http://pueblo.craigslist.org/cto/5372930808.html
00n0n_lgPhovMOWrU_600x450.jpg

00S0S_eXVS3xKI21B_600x450.jpg

00q0q_dAyzTJmmW6O_600x450.jpg

01010_a1daCKdkvaj_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Stan is the grumpy old uncle that sits in the recliner when family is over to visit, 90% asleep and holding the remote with a death grip..."Don't touch that damn remote, I'm watching that!"

LOL!

Stan is the grumpy old uncle that sits in the recliner when family is over to visit, 90% asleep and holding the remote with a death grip..."Don't touch that damn remote, I'm watching that!"

LOL!

I was thinking pretty much the same thing but my % was a little higher

You all can think what you want so go back to your shitty job while Ross and I enjoy our fine Cuban seed cigars...

attachment.php

I dont care what you say i aint puttin' nothin called cuban seed anything in my mouth.

When tobacco growers fled Cuba, they brought with them the "mother plant". Genetically identical cuttings from the mother plant were then raised in regions of the world where the soil and the weather were even better than Cuba's.

[h=1]A Hala Kahiki Pineapple Beer and an Acid Kuba Kuba Maduro Robusto Infused from Thompson Cigar is absolutely the epitome of wretched excessive. Thank you, Ross! The lad knows how to live. [/h]

You damn straight, that's how we do it around here. Life doesn't get any better. So happy that you drug your *** all the way over here to spend a day with us.

Yeah I guess you guys are right a bumper jack is definatly better, carry on and we will be sure to have at least a 3 page thread as a memorial to you.

Yeah I guess you guys are right a bumper jack is definatly better, carry on and we will be sure to have at least a 3 page thread as a memorial to you.

Some times they put the little hydraulic floor jacks in a plastic carrying case. That would be the ticket, or just put one in a card board box with other spares/supplies... I like to keep stuff secured, but even on driver cars try to carry something like that. The smallest, cheapest aluminum jacks go on sale for $50-$60 I wouldn't even open the box.

Or just call AAA

Back