What is this part?

I think Stan must have a certain level of stress in his life for balance or he would be just miserable.

It's constructed off of your browsing history. I just like my privacy.

Originally Posted by commando1 I was thinking it was one of those medical probing cameras

Colonoscopy scope????

They occasionally sell such cameras, not the medical type of course rather cheap in some supermarkets. Not so bad if you're anal in inspecting the cavities of your car for rust or maybe suitable for a peek through the spark plug hole. Was thinking about buying one myself.

Originally Posted by commando1 I was thinking it was one of those medical probing cameras

They occasionally sell such cameras, not the medical type of course rather cheap in some supermarkets. Not so bad if you're anal in inspecting the cavities of your car for rust or maybe suitable for a peek through the spark plug hole. Was thinking about buying one myself.

Ughhhh.
fbxjd0.jpg

I'm outta here.

I was out on the bike one day in Clearwater. Stopped by a bar called Gasoline Alley. EK was sitting at the bar. Shook his hand and bought him a shot of Wild Turkey.
Seeing all the guys jumping motocross bikes today with mega travel is nothing compared to seeing him do it on an xr-750 with single digit travel. Badass.

I was out on the bike one day in Clearwater. Stopped by a bar called Gasoline Alley. EK was sitting at the bar. Shook his hand and bought him a shot of Wild Turkey.
Seeing all the guys jumping motocross bikes today with mega travel is nothing compared to seeing him do it on an xr-750 with single digit travel. Badass.

Florida???

Back