What will they think of next??

AlleyOop2

Reaction score
It is pretty cool though. The car parks itself, and then comes and picks you up, wow!

[video]http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=39089[/video]

Next thing will be cars to drive around empty just to burn up gas. :)

I am so sick of the current trend towards turning cars into IPads with wheels. They are CARS...if people don't know how to parallel park or drive, then they shouldn't own one.

The host is a SENIOR ENGINEER....
Senior!
She just got through puberty.
And you ask WTF is wrong with cars today.

I completely deny the existence of progress for the last 30 years in car development and will continue to drive nothing else but my cars of these past eras until they lock my into a mental hospital and still use road maps made of real paper, mostly as old as the cars themselves.

Used to drive all the way through downtown Chicago with a Rand McNally with a friend, I admit if I had to do riding and reading on my own it wouldn't have worked out that well.

Actually the purpose they serve is all insurance based..... Gotta be "safer" so the insurance companies dont have to pay

That sounds way too insightful.:hatwave: Are you sure you're a youngun?? This is the internet. We don't know how old you really are.:thinker::thinker:

My best proof
GEDC4638_zpscec1fd9f.jpg

GEDC2726_zps71c65268.jpg

Forgot about this one
GEDC1834.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, young but has the passion that will take him a long way in the classic Mopar world!

Can't parallel park, don't get a license, can't back up without hitting parked vehicles or pedestrians, don't get a license.

Yeah, I get it but this isnt a common sense world its all about government protecting people because it feels people are too stupid to figure it out themselves

Yeah, I get it but this isnt a common sense world its all about government protecting people because it feels people are too stupid to figure it out themselves
The Governments should get a Darwin Award this year, For lifetime achievement.

Yep, young but has the passion that will take him a long way in the classic Mopar world!
Already trying to find my next Mopar.

Nick

Back