What you need when you start restoring an old car?

OldWarHorse300

Reaction score
Yes , first you need new bumper! Nothing is more important than new bumper! This is what I tell to my wife and you know what is her opinion ...:realcrazy:..crazy men!
Package arrived today, and everything was just like Detmatt said , THANKS AGAIN!
Packing is so well done and strong that I can use it as bomb shelter, it can handle at least one "nuclear war"! That`s what I call packing! And as like a bonus, two Imperial stickers !

Bumper is for -69 2 dr Le Baron ( ..orange sticker says , Formal...not fusie:rolleyes:..) and unfortunately driver side corner piece ( mine is in a bad shape) was 4 dr version, and that is different , thanks Megawattkid who mentioned this. Thanks also 69Lebaron, who helped me measure that piece from his 4 d ht.
Regards,
Mika

20190130_155144.jpg
20180219_154018.jpg

Post a truck load of pics when you finish the bumper swap!

I can't believe how fast that got to you!:usflag:

The lenses good too?

@Mr C should see this as he’s getting a bumper from me too.:)

Last edited:
Yes, like you said used one had that crack but at least it's in one piece and reparable. Original lens was in three pieces, so :thumbsup:!
How about that NOS one? I almost didn’t want to let that one go even though I have no use for it.:lol:

Dettmat was a casket maker in his former life. Lol

Yes it`s big ( that "casket" ) but not big enough for me, It would have been a great savings for my relatives :rolleyes: . Maybe next time 2 bumpers at once and I can get bigger "casket".
Okay Matt , don't be angry with us! LOL
Mika

Back