What's going on for your Thanksgiving??

FB_IMG_1606060025806.jpg

17lb turkey, 5 gallon bucket 48 hours of brining, couple hours baking and basting.
F889604B-2D39-469A-97B7-6CB19A45E1AE.jpeg

AEA7F70A-E575-4CAB-A6AF-9646F9D43CBC.jpeg

See you in 48 hours, ya frikkin turkey.

Oregon has a snitch line set up so that people can report large gatherings to the police, that made the national news on www.breitbart.com. Most of the county sheriffs have indicated that they have better things to do. Not expecting either compliance or much police activity in rural OR.

Dave

Oregon has a snitch line set up so that people can report large gatherings to the police

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to call in on the politicians and give them a little taste of what they want. :D

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to call in on the politicians and give them a little taste of what they want. :D

One of the county commissioners is Clackamus county has already told the gov to go stick it where the sun never shines as the large event that was planned will go on. Curious to see if they dare to issue citations to an elected official, would make an interesting case in court on the constitutional issue of "freedom of association".

Dave

My phone went off with a storm, tornado, amber alert type siren. Warning me of large crowds, hospital capacity, and rising coronavirus counts. I'm starting to think I'm in a bad movie.

My phone went off with a storm, tornado, amber alert type siren. Warning me of large crowds, hospital capacity, and rising coronavirus counts. I'm starting to think I'm in a bad movie.
Our whole country was supposed to get that today. For whatever reason, everyone but Alberta got the warning.

Oregon has a snitch line set up so that people can report large gatherings to the police, that made the national news on www.breitbart.com. Most of the county sheriffs have indicated that they have better things to do. Not expecting either compliance or much police activity in rural OR.

Dave

Update: As of 7PM Pacific time, no one has called the governor's hot line to rat out their neighbors for having more than 6 guests for dinner. Also no calls to any local sheriffs for the same purpose. Seems everyone would rather eat than obey, maybe there is hope for the country after all.

Dave

Back