What's the funniest mod you've seen in a while???

R2D2.CAR.jpg

Took me a while to see it!
Yeah that was from last nights drive around live stream in the Hollywood area and I rewound it several times to take screenshot(s) but I wanted to get one with the dual tailpipes if anyone would want to figure out the make of the car and that is the only one I kept. Fitting vanity plate too.

Yeah that was from last nights drive around live stream in the Hollywood area and I rewound it several times to take screenshot(s) but I wanted to get one with the dual tailpipes if anyone would want to figure out the make of the car and that is the only one I kept. Fitting vanity plate too.

Trunk logo looks like a Genesis to me, 2008-15

1688235161387.png

I don't hate continental kits, I just don't think they belong on anything newer than the early 60s (61-62).
I liked them when I was younger, but as the years have gone by I think they just make the back end of a car look long and ugly. I am with you on one thing, if the car came with one from the factory I'm OK with it. But added? Yuck! I am the same with fender skirts; if the car didn't leave the factory with them, leave them off!

Last edited:
Back