What's your excuse gonna be on this '70 Polara 'vert, huh???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are others in your area well water? How are the neighbors wells?
How long a hose do you need to hook up to their well? Much cheaper. Just make the hookup at 1:00AM....

That aside, I'm sorry I posted this car. I had no idea of it's provenance. Nor the buttons it would push.

P.S> When expensive crap happens at a most critical time, I take it as a sign from God to prevent me from making a far more expensive purchase later which would have turned it to be a bad decision.

Last edited:
everyone in my neighborhood has their own well. Just got done, pump was bad. it was literally only pumping at abt 1/4 of what it should have been.

What is it with some atheists that they feel the need to tell everybody there is no God? Usually those people think the govt is God and therefore, the answer to all our problems.

This car is def not new to the Polara rag enthusiasts. It is one of the most highly optioned 70 polara rags built though, a dealer demo. The sheet says so.

What is it with some atheists that they feel the need to tell everybody there is no God?
It's because their wives never flat lined in the E.R. or kept their head below ground level while RPG-2 grenades were flying over their head.

So the well was a cheap (relatively) fix.
Now, we can thankfully get back to the car....

Last edited:
We made a shower out of an emergency portable eye wash when I was in Iraq. A shower out there almost put me in a coma!

It looked similar to this......

7602.15_LG.jpg

Kept it pressurized with a tire gauge / air hose and emergency air from a M817 5 ton truck. About 10-15 psi.

Of course we borrowed all the stuff....

we were lucky enough to have showers in our FOB with plumbing that worked fairly well.

What a beautiful example and rare too. Also love the color. I agree it will probably end up in Europe.

It's because their wives never flat lined in the E.R. or kept their head below ground level while RPG-2 grenades were flying over their head.
That`s not always the way it works. My Dad started out as a good Catholic then went through the Maginot Line and visited Leningrad in WW2. He came out a confirmed agnositic. Like father like son.

What is an agnostic, exactly? I know that Fred is a good guy & I am NOT looking for trouble so if he'd rather not answer, so be it. I'm very intrigued though to hear from a self-proclaimed agnostic.

What an irritating way he formatted his ad. Impossible to read. If it goes to Europe then it will be going to a European flipper.

Notice the incorrect console of which he didnt swap the column.

Educate me on this, Dave. Was this a column shift car originally? What is the console from and what are the differences with what should be there?

I see the bids are at $9200 with 7 days left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back