Wheel bearing question:

bulldogchesty

Reaction score
What brand of wheel bearings are good to use in my new, to me, rotors? I have a set of Duralast, but they came from China. Are there better ones out there? Timkens maybe, they used to be OE. This is on a 1973 Fury that i am using to switch my 68 Newport to disk brakes.

Even the Timkens can be made off shore. .... I try and stay with them because of their heritage. Find me a USA brand and I will buy those

I just got two sets of Timkens for the rear axle bearings for two cars, all made in the states

My bad. I was on Amazon looking at the bearings. At the bottom it has the letters asin, I thought in was Chinese, but it actually means," Amazon standard identification number. lol.

This week from Dr Diff.... they were much more expensive but I trust the name

I just ordered the Timkens at Rockauto with all my other stuff...4 bucks and change each.

I get my Timken bearings from autozone. If there's a problem I can show them. My rear axle bearings were from Oriellys. Skf brand made in America. For the same reason if there's an issue i show them. It's more that way than rock auto... but I get them same day, and know there right in my hand before I tear my vehicle down.

Back