Where is the best place to put floor stands in the back.

Thats just it, you really cant get it high enough...I need a lift.

Highly stock plum R/T..no mods at all.

The 2010's were the last year the aftermarket tuners can electronically enhance the cars performance. The aftermarket apparently cant crack the 11's and up computer system.

I'm not up on this new crap. What makes a '10 "tuneable" and a '11 not? What does "tuneable" mean?
A chip?

(Sent using Forum Runner)
Timing, spark, fuel, etc. is all controlled by the tune. You have to adjust the tune to take advantage of even minor bolt on mods like cold air intake, exhaust, etc. you really need to adjust the tune to prevent detonation if you add boost or increase cylinder pressure. There are only a handful of good tuners in the whole country but the good news is that you can buy a handheld tuner & they can literally email you a new tune that you load onto the car via the OBDII.

In 2011 Dodge inexplicably added rolling encryption to their tunes, blocking out aftermarket tuning. Lots of hardcore guys are buying Mustangs...

Ah. OK. I got it. Went thru all the same crap on my Vette. And yah, it took them 2 1/2 yrs to crack the LS3 which came out in '05.

Timing, spark, fuel, etc. is all controlled by the tune. You have to adjust the tune to take advantage of even minor bolt on mods like cold air intake, exhaust, etc. you really need to adjust the tune to prevent detonation if you add boost or increase cylinder pressure. There are only a handful of good tuners in the whole country but the good news is that you can buy a handheld tuner & they can literally email you a new tune that you load onto the car via the OBDII.

In 2011 Dodge inexplicably added rolling encryption to their tunes, blocking out aftermarket tuning. Lots of hardcore guys are buying Mustangs...

Heck, just put an Edelbrock intake & carb on it.

:laughing4::laughing4::laughing4::laughing4::laughing4:

Heck, just put an Edelbrock intake & carb on it.

:laughing4::laughing4::laughing4::laughing4::laughing4:

You'd still have to electronically manage spark which is going to be a pain with an intake and carb. HAL would be freaking the f out. You wouldn't get any spark at all unless you go DIY or aftermarket. And at that point you may as well keep the injection as it's more desirable to me at least.

I need a lift.

A couple of Bud's and a shot of Turkey will give you a lift.

Boiler makers have the opposite effect on me.

Passed-Out.jpg

You couldn't pay me a bazillion dollars to put my head in that kind of predicament. Where do you come up with these photos Stan?

Went thru all the same crap on my Vette.

it took them 2 1/2 yrs to crack the LS3 which came out in '05.

What year was your Chevette?

They should have put straight water in it and brought it up north, they could have cracked it in no time.

Back