white vinyl cleaner

Vinyl Cleaner & Polish, 16 oz. - Star Brite 091016P - iboats.com

This is the best product by far for white interiors. That's what it's made for. Gently brush on in 1 foot sections then wipe with clean rag. Repeat. Repeat again. It will look like new.

I might have to give that a try too. I have a white vinyl top and white vinyl interior, and it's all been a bear to keep clean. The interior is slightly yellowed and permanently dirty in some areas after 40 years of use.
I have been using blue magic leather & vinyl cleaner, and now Griot's interior cleaner which works a little better.
And 303 as the protectant for everything vinyl and rubber....

OK, time to ask the best and brightest here while I have a quick coffee.

@73Coupe and @70Tom , have you tried the Starbrite product since @Fury Pursuit told you about it? I am wondering how the product would work with an aged original white fuselage interior that one would like to keep original. Photos would be great (before/after etc.).

OK, time to ask the best and brightest here while I have a quick coffee.

@73Coupe and @70Tom , have you tried the Starbrite product since @Fury Pursuit told you about it? I am wondering how the product would work with an aged original white fuselage interior that one would like to keep original. Photos would be great (before/after etc.).

Yes, I finally got some of that Starbright and it works great on white vinyl. Extremely deep cleaning for vinyl with a grain in it. I used a toothbrush to get into the grain recesses then wiped clean with a terry towel. I believe this product has some type of mild abrasive in it like Bon Ami or something...highly recommend.

Yes, I finally got some of that Starbright and it works great on white vinyl. (...) I believe this product has some type of mild abrasive in it (...)

@73Coupe, thank you for the report and helpful instructions!

PS: Given your guess that the product includes a mild abrasive, do you think it would work well on (white) vinyl seats that already have a few cracks? Any personal experience in that respect would be great to know about.

Last edited:
After getting rid of what I could with a wet towel, I used the product on the armrests and the vinyl roof in my white '71. Excellent results. I plan to do the rest of the interior later this month or in June before Volo. Thanks again!

After getting rid of what I could with a wet towel, I used the product on the armrests and the vinyl roof in my white '71. Excellent results. I plan to do the rest of the interior later this month or in June before Volo. Thanks again!

Before and after ........:BangHead:

Back