Whitewalls or Blackwalls for the 300L

Reaction score
I was doing some thinking, which isn't always a good idea but I would like some feedback. The car came from the factory with black wall tires. I now have white walls on her. I photo shopped the picture in my Picasa to remove the whitewalls.. I like the look both ways and wanted to see what some of you thought.
upload_2017-6-14_15-18-41.png
upload_2017-6-14_15-25-52.png

It might be since the car is BLACK, but it seems like something is missing. Whitewalls seem to complete the picture. I prefer it with the whitewalls. WIDE whitewalls are definitely not correct, but these look nice.

When I see a blackwall/wheelcover on a higher end car, it always reminds me that's how you traded in the car.
Pull the almost new Firestones and throw on some rollers. Usually bald snows.
#&@$ the dealer...

When I see a blackwall/wheelcover on a higher end car, it always reminds me that's how you traded in the car.
Pull the almost new Firestones and throw on some rollers. Usually bald snows.
#&@$ the dealer...
Wow Stan meet my dad.
Dad meet Stan.
Like a mirror

I like it either way.

White wall tires. I have a hard time believing a 1965 automobile left the factory with black wall tires.

White walls look good with the stainless trim, black walls make it look mean. I like it either way but would do ww.

Gotta go with the white walls... not that your car doesn't cause severe drooling either way, but yea..

Back