Wiring Schematics for '73 New Yorker?

Calgary Mike

Reaction score
This group really helped me out when I was searching for a resolution to my A/C problems...thanks to everyone who steered me to the guy who rebuilds the Auto Temp II. I'm close, but everything isn't quite working just yet. Can anyone suggest where's the best place to acquire the wiring schematics for a 73 New Yorker Brougham?

IMG_1553.jpg

Or buy a CD with both manuals for a lot less.
PLYMOUTH CHRYSLER 1973 Road Runner Duster Barracuda Fury Valiant Shop Manual CD | eBay

I like the digital versions... Yea, I know, it's not "real paper"... What I do is print out the pages (especially wiring diagrams!) and then I can mark them up make notes, get them dirty, lose them etc. and I still have my pristine copy on my computer and in the cloud.

If you buy a CD, look for "Authentic Restoration" Mopar symbol.

There are generic wiring diagrams that some guys love. I don't think they have the detail that the factory FSM has.

This group really helped me out when I was searching for a resolution to my A/C problems...thanks to everyone who steered me to the guy who rebuilds the Auto Temp II. I'm close, but everything isn't quite working just yet. Can anyone suggest where's the best place to acquire the wiring schematics for a 73 New Yorker Brougham?

View attachment 406399

www.mymopar.com has the wiring diagrams for free download. You will find them in the tools/reference section.

Dave

View attachment 406399
Really appreciate the tips

Back