Wondering about the value of this purple 71 sport fury

H=high, 3=cloth & vinyl slit back bench with center armrest and XA=charcoal & black.

So do you figure its just fading on the seats?

purple fury 9.jpeg

nice catch. i dont really care about fender codes, paint schemes, blah blah....I just see a cool fuselage plymouth with a big block motor at that. Very cool and unique set of wheels.

did you sell it?
This one that I found is like the exact same car
I was neither the seller nor the buyer of the eBay car but it did sell and move half way across the country.

I was neither the seller nor the buyer of the eBay car but it did sell and move half way across the country.

I was in in contacts with the seller of that SF which was sold at eBay. Had a very good communication with him and got several additional pictures from the car. I was prepared to pay a high $$$$, but when the auction ended I was the 4th highest bidder with a bid of having a high premium because of the color combination and the condition of the car.

I was in in contacts with the seller of that SF which was sold at eBay. Had a very good communication with him and got several additional pictures from the car. I was prepared to pay a high $$$$, but when the auction ended I was the 4th highest bidder with a bid of having a high premium because of the color combination and the condition of the car.
I have the same car now...

Picked up the Mood indigo fury today car is good shape, a few bumps and scrapes, original paint, interior is awesome (ALL BLACK NO PURPLE AT ALL JUST PICTURES) one tear in drivers seat, really a sweet car

Awesome find well done! Sure are some sweet cars in Idaho right now....only 5 hrs away mmmm

Back