WPC Museum news

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
It will be open June 8 to the public! That's the day of the annual CEMA car show which is a great show btw. If you can make it up you wouldn't be disappointed.

Yep, it's a one day car show in the parking lot. Admission has always been free on that day.

That's good news!

I highly recommend making the trip if you ever want to see the Museum. It was well worth it when I saw it and I had the best tour guide that took me for a cruise on Woodward Ave too!

Thanks Matt!

I am not driving to Michigan for a day

You never know when they will announce the WPC Museum will be closed forever and no more special events..........ever!

There's also the Ford Museum. It takes more than 2 days to see everything in that museum alone.

I'll buy you a vernors and you can hang with Duesenberg.

Got some great news, my Challenger vert(formerly my fathers) has been requested to be parked in the circle in front of the museum entrance! I'm honored of course! Just got the email so I'm not sure why but I'm guessing it may be in honor of my dads service all these years at the museum.

image.jpg

What a great honor for your Dad!!!

Lot of pictures Matt!

You can count on that and I'm also feeling some video.

Haha, no burnout video in the convertible Bob, sorry. It's actually a one legger, not sure if it came that way and I have an sg for it but have not gotten around to installing it yet. That car has some mysterious options that points towards it being a well appointed car but with only a fender tag I'll just never know for sure. I spent the better part of the last 2 days prepping it for this honor as it was nowhere near ready to be that big of a focus. It also turns out that my dad being the previous owner had nothing to do with them wanting it parked in the circle. It got there on its own merits, this year they are honoring great American muscle cars and this is certainly one of them! I'll be sure and get lots of pics!

I could tell your Dad took great care of that car when I saw it in your shop. I can't wait to see pictures of it at the WPC Museum.

Back