Yet another vintage car wrecking yard closing

It’s a sold property that is in the middle of a sub sale to a metal processor who has bought all the cars for crushing. Original yard owner is finishing some final sales before turning it over to crusher. Crusher is not there yet,but on its way.
The 70 NY is far back in yard and is safe for now.
I will see what I can do.
Is it closing, or is it closed? I use that lower grill trim piece, driver's side, just below the headlights. I could also use that driver's side mirror, if it's in good shape and remote.

Would you be able to get those for me? I can't get there for two Fridays.

That’s what’s going on right now!
There’s a bit of time,but not much. There’s so many cars there I bet they will be there for 6 months crushing
Heck, if it's all going to be sadly crushed, the least they could do is throw a wheel barrow sale a week or two before the crusher shows up.

I have not been able to get back to yard.
I hear there working pretty fast at crushing cars
Will try to go by there this weekend.

I just saw this thread. I don't see any contact info for anyone at the yard. I am interested in buying several cars and a friend would be interested in more. What is the current status?

Scrap metal prices are very high.
They worked much faster than I thought they would. Most cars were crushed! Owner wanted 150% of retail pricing for everything even while closing.
They were not answering phone.
Typical old time yard closing.
I will try to get back there to see if there is anything left?

This 70 NY was saved buy a derby guy who is willing to sell parts from it. I will put you in touch with him if your interested?
Is it closing, or is it closed? I use that lower grill trim piece, driver's side, just below the headlights. I could also use that driver's side mirror, if it's in good shape and remote.

Would you be able to get those for me? I can't get there for two Fridays.

The 70 NY was saved and brought to my place by derby guy.
He's anxious to start in.
Snotty if want to come by and strip parts yourself I'm sure he will he will give a package deal on any parts.
Your about 3 hours away from me.
NY has cruise. Not many other options. Rust free
My inbox log jammed as I go through it
Post needs here.
Rest of cars are gone. Not sure if they were all crushed or saved. I know some of the imperials were bought by a derby guy.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Do you think the fella would sell me the tags and documents before crushing them?
At least something was saved from the yard.

Back