1966 Chrsler 300 dual exaust

traintech55

Reaction score
I am considering installing TTI'S dual exhaust kit on my 300. Has anyone used this kit before, and if so how was the fit?

I haven't personally installed one but a good friend of mine installed their complete system, headers and all on his 66 383 Fury 'vert. It was take the components out of the boxes and bolt them on. No re-engineering required.

Kevin

Just did the TTI kit on my 70 300 and it fit great.

I didn't install it myself as I had some time issues and it just made sense to have it done on a lift. Total install time including removal of the old system was 3 hours. The mechanic that did the work for me had installed quite a few TTI systems and he says "they are the best".

I am very close to putting a new dual exhaust on my '66 300. This is the one I plan on buying. I won't be installing it myself unless I wait until winter.

TTI's are the best in my book. I Installed a set on my 67' GTX with the Hemi, and the fit was a no brainer. I could not believe how cool the pipes were after running the car, I had the ceramic coated headers. So under the hood temps were much lower than I expected.

No 3" on the battle ship. I like my driver cars quiet-ish. Once the 300 is road worthy we will drive it a few thousand miles on our annual fall vacation. Driving 15 hours with a loud exhaust can be fatiguing for me.

Back