1969 Fury Convertible

Cars are not freakin Hummels, i.e. totally useless except to show how many you have collected.
Especially when most of the Hummels you acquired were ones no one else wanted because they had cracks and flaws....
< Sent from my tablet >

Last edited:
I could think there are lots of Hummels catching dust in Fla. retiree's homes. My 90 plus year old relatives got this kitsch all over their place. :)

Not really. Most of the people who retire to here do a thorough purge before moving. They bring their furniture and that's about it.
The second hand stores are 99% 10 year old Walmart crap. The "antique" stores are 75% 10 year old Walmart crap and 25% vintage stuff eternally flipped from "antique" dealer to "antique" dealer. Pickins are surprisingly thin down here.

Amazing. Provided I wouldn't be forced to live in a small flat I'd try to cling to my old stuff until I'm stiff.

OK back to the fury convert .

So I bought a hardtop from NM to use the rear clip . Anything I need to know structurally to do this properly ? Does the convert have extra rocker supports like the e-bodies ?

Back