For Sale 1969 Imp Very nice in Auction MN

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is one "CLASSY SWEET RIDE" !!! Congratulations on your acquisition of this true classic.

Thanks Ironwolf :-D..

I feel very lucky to have won the auction.. Payment was sent today, so next step is to find out how I get her home. Best thing would be to come over and visit "Mopar-land", but I am not sure if I can arrange it all so fast. I have 30 days free storage, but it's holiday season, so tickets are SPENSIVE !

Wow, Kasper, that's a gorgeous car! Congratulations! Not much to do on this one, it seems!

Have fun with it!
:sSig_greetingsthor:

And if you need any help with your new girl, let me know!
I can give you the information about the shipping company I used if you want.

Danke schön Vodka.. very kind of you. I hope that our "Twin-Imp's" can park side by side some sunny day :) Yes please.. shipping is interesting, also, if someone has information on cheap (and reliable) land-transportation, I am interested. I think that if my friend can't come along, I might chose a "full shipping solution".. Such a trip should be enjoyed with a friend.

My 71 I got from an estate sale in Kansas. Love to find another rust free imperial, maybe 72-73.

That's a sweet 71 you got there..! I was also considering to buy the beige 71 on here recently, the one with the "old gas / dirty fuel line / push rod/ valve / gunk issue".. but it was gone really fast, after seller dumped the price to 1900.. I hope it went to a safe home!

I hang around in the north Mopar country called : Finland.

:) OK.. A little embarrassing, as I don't know how to say "Tillykke" in Finish.. or anything else for that matter :-D

I only know that Finland had some of the best 70'ies jazzrock bands ~ "Finnforest" and "UniSono", and of course my friend Jarmo, (who owns the best looking 300 Hurst, I ever saw).

No, problemos,- Google Transl -save my day, all the time.
"Tuborg , Prince and Gammel Dansk"- rules !!

I can go get it for you if you want! Congratulations on the sweet score, take good care of it, as I'm sure you will!

Thanks a lot LocuMob... Kind of you to offer help.. :sSig_thanks:

Are you close to Litchfield? I am working my friend over, trying to convince him to come with me, on a "good old road trip".. I think it's time to go re-visit "the land of Mopar's", and what better reason to go, than to drive this beauty half way across America.

Most of the shippers I know here, ships out of CA, and going West, will be through Vegas, and past Grand Canyon, and finally.. I have a really good MOPAR Friend in CA to, who I can pay a surprise visit (He is not on here).

I hope to convince him, but otherwise ~ Shipping.. The best known shipper here, quoted the tow / haul from MN to VA, at 1400 USD.. What a rip off, and more than the plane ticket...

While typing this, I got a price quote from Nationwideautoshipping.com, at "just" 845 USD. I'm glad they gave me 30 days, ha ha :-D

That's a sweet 71 you got there..! I was also considering to buy the beige 71 on here recently, the one with the "old gas / dirty fuel line / push rod/ valve / gunk issue".. but it was gone really fast, after seller dumped the price to 1900.. I hope it went to a safe home!

That one hit 1700 and was gone fast!

No, problemos,- Google Transl -save my day, all the time.
"Tuborg , Prince and Gammel Dansk"- rules !!

Ha ha, yess sir.. Oh god, all the silly stuff I did after drinking "Gammel Dansk"..

Tuborg is my all time favorite beer, although I also like some Finish beer's... Actually I have a case of "Olvi" in my garage at the moment, and even my wife is nibbling away at them..!

I have to Chime in on the beer. When I was over there in the late 90's the Czech beer was just AWESOME! Wooden kegs straight from the brewery, can't get that over here. It tastes like piss here. I guess we make the cars and you guys can make the beer!

I have to Chime in on the beer. When I was over there in the late 90's the Czech beer was just AWESOME! Wooden kegs straight from the brewery, can't get that over here. It tastes like piss here. I guess we make the cars and you guys can make the beer!

Ha ha, I'll agree with you.. but MAN, the cars.. I like them better than any beer ! :VB toast:

Do NOT DO that. Feeling sad. 9 times out of 10 you kept it out of the hands of a scumbag flipper.
That is always how I have looked at it.

Thanks Stan.. and your'e probably right too!

Flippers take money away from restorations, so I don't like them.

(unless they look like this)

Dolphins-Wallpapers.jpg

Thanks a lot LocuMob... Kind of you to offer help.. :sSig_thanks:

Are you close to Litchfield? I am working my friend over, trying to convince him to come with me, on a "good old road trip".. I think it's time to go re-visit "the land of Mopar's", and what better reason to go, than to drive this beauty half way across America.

It's a couple of hours north of me, but not too far to drive and meet you if you do decide to come out this way. I'd love to see that car in person.

It's a couple of hours north of me, but not too far to drive and meet you if you do decide to come out this way. I'd love to see that car in person.[/

Sure man..! :-D

That would be super cool.. I'd love to meet and "kick tires"... Burgers on me :)

I will make sure to keep you posted on when and where..! I really hope to do this trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back