For Sale 1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst Edition (Not Mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ma_mopar

Reaction score
Contact seller
Went and looked at this 300 Hurst Edition last week. It's rough but could be saved if the dedication is high to do so.

It has been sitting in its current spot for about 10 years. Seller is asking $4,500 for it. It's in Olathe, KS which is part of the Kansas City metropolitan area.

20200513_135801.jpg
20200513_135809.jpg
20200513_135819.jpg
20200513_135826.jpg
20200513_135843.jpg
20200513_135849.jpg
20200513_135859.jpg
20200513_135904.jpg
20200513_135908.jpg
20200513_135915.jpg

So you bought it i guess?!
Are the seats the original ones ?
No fendertag pic?

Pretty roached. A guy would have to really want a hurst. If that was the case may as well look for a solid Newport to pull the quarter off of.
I would be most concerned about the fiberglass.
It looks like it may be warped to hell.

Probably close on the money. A friend told me he past on one in similar shape because the glass was warped.
He said a buddy bought it and cleaned it up good and marketed it. Made good money on his work.

A few years ago there were a lot of these for sale …….
Not anymore now the prices going up for these.
A 68-69 charger in same condition would go for 20K.

Is the motor the original numbers motor?
Is the tranny numbers original?
Fender tag?
Build sheet?
Link or phone number?

I would definitely consider rebuilding this one if I had the space and wanted a Hurst. But...I have my S23 and my GT, and my RT, and and and...

So you bought it i guess?!
Are the seats the original ones ?
No fendertag pic?

Did not buy it. Too many projects as it is.
No idea on the seats.
No fender tag picture. Did not want to risk opening the hood. Was told it's separating so did not want to damage something that is not mine.

Owner was not there. Sitting behind a business.

That car is rough, but I expected the interior to be a lot scarier judging by the rust issues on the outside.

Car is well equipped; even has rear AC.

No idea on the seats.
No fender tag picture. Did not want to risk opening the hood. Was told it's separating so did not want to damage something that is not mine.

Thank you for being respectful and courteous.

No idea on the seats.

Ma_mopar.... Did you drive out there from Mass and turn around after all that? Long way to go.... (respect if you did)..

Ma_mopar.... Did you drive out there from Mass and turn around after all that? Long way to go.... (respect if you did)..

???.......No. It's local. Literally just on the otherside of the city I live in. Was at a local tire store talking with the counter man and he mentioned an old Chrysler that might be for sale. So I went and checked it out.

AC's been updated to 134, and it has a modern carb, so some work had been done to keep in it on the road. Road wheels don't look too bad either. I wouldn't count this one out at $4500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back