NOT MINE 1970 Dodge Polara Coupe - $750 - Chattaroy, Washington

I use the "adventure" card for my "friends". Works sometimes. Especially if I buy the food.

Getting the hood bolted on and the wheels turning is definitely the hard part.

Not terribly surprising. 750 is pretty cheap and some people just can't even take a tire off of a car or have a jack.
Not terribly surprising. 750 is pretty cheap and some people just can't even take a tire off of a car or have a jack.
Agree but 750 in hand is better than rusting in the lower 40.

although, with as much stuff as that guy has I would think he could use his fork lift to put the car on a flat bed. Looks like a lot of stuff.

He wasn't interested in doing anything to make it a roller. He told me he thinks somebody will give him his price and pick it up on their own in a trailer. He said something about mud wasps getting into things. Plus we can see it is sunk in the mud. Would need a shovel probably to dig it out. Not sure how long its been sitting but we don't know if the rear wheels brakes are rusted to the drums. A lot of unknowns and the guy hasn't returned my last text asking him how much more he would want to get it into the condition I need.

I use the "adventure" card for my "friends". Works sometimes. Especially if I buy the food.

Getting the hood bolted on and the wheels turning is definitely the hard part.
Especially since I am in NY. I am on Long Island so I have bridges to go over just to get off the island. It will be an adventure if I did this myself. Haven't driven anything with a trailer before really.

I'd put my truck to it and pull it out. I'm not digging nothing. Then hook the trailer back up and push the car onto the trailer. If I need the air pump so be it. .

Bolt the hood down with some extra hood bolts, strap it for good measure and away I go. If I gotta do that I'm paying 5 for the car, not 7

Anybody think that my ford escape that has a trailer hitch could carry this? My initial thought is no but then why would the car have been sold with a trailer hitch.

I'd put my truck to it and pull it out. I'm not digging nothing. Then hook the trailer back up and push the car onto the trailer. If I need the air pump so be it. .

Bolt the hood down with some extra hood bolts, strap it for good measure and away I go. If I gotta do that I'm paying 5 for the car, not 7
Its missing a front tire too. he doesn't seem to be talking to me anymore so I need a representative.

If anyones out there in Washington that can get the car to a point of being able to roll it would be a huge help for us east coast fokes in need of parts.

If you get desperate you can try over on FABO.
That audience is like 50K. So lots of folks will see it.
I've had success there a few times.

Is there anybody that lives close to this vehicle available to help get it trailer worthy? The nearest person that has offered services so far is a 20 hour round trip drive time away. Please feel free to PM me so that we can get this vehicle moving. Thank you.

Back