For sale real 70 SfGt
Totally restored $30k
Orlando area
1694434119971.png

1694434161668.png

1694434208318.png

1694434249860.png

1694434299882.png

Need to send The Critter out and see if it's really "totally restored".
$30k??????????????

Last edited:
Group requires joining.
Can't contact Mark through the name link or the Fakebook links.
Joined, but pending.

Thank you.
Since I can not see Comments I will take your word for it. :thumbsup:
I don't know any of these people, but a Joe B. gave the thumbs up to that very question about prior ownership :confused:

It’s a beautiful car. Small details like the tires and the radiator still need to be fixed, but overall it’s very impressive. I like it. A lot.

It's a very nice resto and a great looking car, but it can't be much of a joy to drive in Florida with no A/C.

It's a very nice resto and a great looking car, but it can't be much of a joy to drive in Florida with no A/C.
I just had a look at the average high/low temperatures in Florida during summer, °32-°33C (°91-°92F), that's a fairly mild summer's day over here :lol:

I guess that's a matter of personal preference. My AC is never on in the car unless the wife wants it on. Those days are infrequent.
110? You're embellishing.

Wasn't that guy throwing a 70 SFGT wanted, budget $50k request into that GT Facebook group back then? I also think that's a great opportunity, a blue car with a fully documented resto is fairly priced at $30k

I guess that's a matter of personal preference. My AC is never on in the car unless the wife wants it on. Those days are infrequent.
LOL, maybe, but we were down there last year and even the locals were complaining about the heat. I believe the seller had posted on FB about the lack of A/C in the car being a drawback. But you are right, A/C for a collector car is not essential if you really want the car.

LOL, maybe, but we were down there last year and even the locals were complaining about the heat. I believe the seller had posted on FB about the lack of A/C in the car being a drawback. But you are right, A/C for a collector car is not essential if you really want the car.

Most of the locals aren't locals. They're mostly transplants.

Seems fair for a nicely done car . Try to find another similarly equipped then try to restore it properly for lees than that . Not even accounting for the 100s of hours of your labor it will be difficult.

He wouldn't be embellishing if he lived here in Phoenix. We've had 34 days over 110 this summer. 14 days over 115!

Back