1970 Polara CV for sale in Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if dave has this car listed?

Carsten, i thought you were in Germany........

Last edited:
Definitely needs paint!

We have a member here who recently joined who's car is that color. You all tripped over yourselves saying what a nice car...

Posted via Topify using Android

That one looked better as a hardtop with no vinyl.

i wonder if dave has this car listed?

Carsten, i thought you were in Germany........

Hi Mark,

yes, I am german and live in germany.
But when searching for a car i do not only search in germany or the US but (nearly?) anywhere and try to see if there is something I desperatly need. So after a few months I checked the "major" for sale site from Finland.

Carsten

Hi Mark,

yes, I am german and live in germany.
But when searching for a car i do not only search in germany or the US but (nearly?) anywhere and try to see if there is something I desperatly need. So after a few months I checked the "major" for sale site from Finland.
Carsten

gotcha.....the way I read your beginning to the thread I got the impression you were in Sweden. And I don't blame ya, lots of gorgeous c's in scandanavia! I know of a 70 Chrysler 300 conv, highly optioned and triple black that just sold in Finland. And of course, my 69 300 ragtop which is also in great shape is in Sweden.

The only way I can wrap my brain around understand Europe is that I see each country being the equivalent to any state in the U.S. and Europe being the equivalent to the U.S. in general.
I guess what I'm saying is, A German would be looking in Spain as easily as someone in New Jersey would be looking in Texas.

Western Europe is smaller than you think.......you can drive to any country (from Germany) in just about the same day. A little longer to get to Sweden & Finland (ferry or fly). There isn't much as far as classic Mopar's east of Germany, Austria, Italy.

Europe_pol98.jpg

Yah, that part I understand, Bob. It's a no-brainer.
THIS is the part of the world that messes with my head:

ak7p61.jpg

Any country ending with s-t-a-n is worthless dirt as far as I am concerned....

The only way I can wrap my brain around understand Europe is that I see each country being the equivalent to any state in the U.S. and Europe being the equivalent to the U.S. in general.
I guess what I'm saying is, A German would be looking in Spain as easily as someone in New Jersey would be looking in Texas.

no, it doesn't work that way. Keep the language barrier in mind. Most countrys in europe have their own language which makes it difficult for foreigners. It lowers the exchange (in example car search) heavily.

Carsten

no, it doesn't work that way. Keep the language barrier in mind. Most countrys in europe have their own language which makes it difficult for foreigners. It lowers the exchange (in example car search) heavily.

Carsten
You never saw a Massachusettes Yankee trying to communicate with a Florida redneck then....

"WHAT??"

<BAM>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back