Not open for further replies.
washer bottle!
1970 vert.jpg
1970 vert.jpg
00v0v_cXo3wiiPw5v_1200x900.jpg

00u0u_iKw6wglmEPk_1200x900.jpg

00m0m_4FabMJ2MVlq_600x450.jpg

00l0l_8tn0NmoX7Pj_1200x900.jpg

You think that's laughable? They started off at 200000. I went and looked at it, it's the real deal, a genuine low mileage, rust free garage find..
I told them 10000 is a more realistic number, they've been coming down ever since

do we have a crackpipe emoji? My gut said $7500 to $8500 on the car. Can a 318 2 barrel even get out of its own way??

Yes, it can. You will have ten grand in metal work on your Orange car. This car is worth ten because of its originality

"Has not been started since 1985"

That's because it WON'T start!! If I was selling a car, I'd at least make a good effort to start it, just to be able to say its runs.
If not, probably because they aren't capable/knowledgable (battery cable is disconnected) or there's something really wrong with it. (Just my guess though.)

That interior sure looks great though!!

I dont believe they did try to start it . I wouldnt want them to try and start it. As the buyer, leave that to me. If I had 10 grand in my pocket that night two years ago I would have offered it to them. Even though its a 318 car, the interior is soft and pliable, original top and date coded boot. This is the real thing with low miles, I couldnt care less what engine is in it

170979 2014 318 left.JPG

Running and as described by Dave I'd say 12-14K but I'm biased. Does the very leaky valve cover belie general lack of maintenance? Anyone interested should confirm the 318 doesn't need a rebuild.

Even if it did a rebuild and you have fifteen thousand into a full size survivor convertible, RUST FREE

yes, it is a 318 but that can be rebuilt into the equivalent of a 383 or 440 and still have the orig block/heads. Must be a nice sheet in there somewhere too.

yes, it is a 318 but that can be rebuilt into the equivalent of a 383 or 440 and still have the orig block/heads. Must be a nice sheet in there somewhere too.

I looked but the cardboard is still behind the rear seat back . I would bet you'd find more than one. I thought of buying this car plenty of times but if I did it would only sit as it does now. The last thing I need is another one sitting

Ok, at first it seemed crazy, but $17.5 is not so out of this world, all things considered.

My wife and I just spent the summer looking for a replacement for her Pontiac convertible, and you can't touch a modern low mileage vert for that price.

My 318 Chally vert was a fun car back in the day, and that motor was bullet proof. They don't all have to be a 440.

Ok, at first it seemed crazy, but $17.5 is not so out of this world, all things considered.

My wife and I just spent the summer looking for a replacement for her Pontiac convertible, and you can't touch a modern low mileage vert for that price.

My 318 Chally vert was a fun car back in the day, and that motor was bullet proof. They don't all have to be a 440.

:thankyou: ( because I couldnt click both the agree and Thank you)

I looked but the cardboard is still behind the rear seat back . I would bet you'd find more than one. I thought of buying this car plenty of times but if I did it would only sit as it does now. The last thing I need is another one sitting

being a 318 it would have a 904, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back