1971 Fury GT sunroof

upload_2017-11-19_16-51-35.png

Here's a photo of the front board, didn't get the back one. Photo is dark and a little blurry, sorry, guess the autofocus and flash didn't work on this one too well.

1118171506.jpg

Amazing! :wideyed: It's more remarkable that he left it green. I'm happy. It's also a scary thought that there are guys out there with deep pockets suddenly wanting to "invest" in a C Body. I doubt there are more than a handful of C bodies restored to that level. Thanks for posting.

I love the green, and it looks even better in person than the pictures. He did it right, and I'm sure he wasn't worried about being able to "sell it" and get his money back. That isn't the reason you do a car like this.

Damn, that's my sister car. Nice with the sunroof. That's it, I'm going for a cruise in my GT, will post pics later, cya guys.

Jerry’s been in the parts business since the beginning I think.

I saw the car in LaSalle, while in primer. I was looking at other shops in the greater Chicago area, I was surprised to see a C. The car looks assume finished

I met the owner, Dave at Carlisle this summer. I know of 2 more '71 GT's with the same exterior color combo that will be restored. Photos courtesy of Billy Fury.
Right Front.jpg
Left Front.jpg

Back