2 Post or 4 Post Lift

Yep, Matt has feelers...

watch-russian-man-touches-1000-womens-breasts-for-putin.jpg

I can't really fault him in this instance.

I guess it would be a problem with side pipes and the arms. Maybe that's why you would want a center post lift, 60-70 corvettes with side pipes.

If you think you might have ground clearance issues you could lay some 2 x 8s on the floor front to back and gain an inch and a half as you drive into the lift location.

If your car can't even clear the arms of a lift, your car has a problem. Fix it.
Even a 60s Vette with the side pipes was able to. AMHIK

I bought a four post for the added safety but it also has two air over hydraulic rolling jacks so I can very easily have all four wheels off the runways in no time.

image.jpg

image.jpg

There it is......nice. that will get you on the you suck list

I sure miss hanging out here sometimes. I had to bury my beautiful wife a little over a month ago and have just been an empty shell since. The occasional smile or giggle helps, and your post made me chuckle. Thanks Dave.

Oh my God Derrick, I am so sorry for your terrible loss! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope you're surrounded by family and friends but we are always here and most of the time good for a chuckle.

Oh my God Derrick, I am so sorry for your terrible loss! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope you're surrounded by family and friends but we are always here and most of the time good for a chuckle.

Thanks Matt, hopefully this won't derail the OPs thread....then again most things get off track here. There's no words to convey my thoughts other than this **** just plain sucks.

Derrick, I know firsthand what that is like. It will get better slowly, very slowly. Keep up the passions you had, and don't ever let go. That is what will keep you going. Accept my sincerest condolences, and God bless.

Thanks guys, it's a daily struggle for sure. Trying to pick up the pieces and make it through each day sucks. I can't stand to be in the house, I can't stand being at work, I hate being alone.......sometimes I just hate being. But I'll make it, just wasn't ready to bury my wife at 39 years old.....not even close to ready.

Derrick, I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm glad you are getting a couple smiles from our antics here. There's nothing that really takes your mind off it.. You just get a little break now and then. Embrace the breaks. Your wife wants you to smile again.

Back