2014 CEMA show at the museum

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Great show, 500 plus cars, perfect weather! Here are a few highlights.
It was good to see Tom and his wife from Ohio again and I'm sure he will join in this thread, at least I hope! He was very impressed with the museum and I'm glad he took a chance to see it. We had another member show from NY but I didn't get to meet him. He has a sweet pink Challenger R/T vert that he drove and a '70 300 vert that he left at home. He has zero posts still so maybe he'll start posting...
I'll get to some pics after I eat BBQ chicken...

I'll start off with this guy who had this nice '70 Polara convertible and I got all excited that I could reveal one that maybe Dave didn't know about. Not so much... I don't remember his name of course but this Canadian knows Dave very well and I'm making sure I say "hi" from him. I believe his is one of the cars in Dave's sig.

image.jpg

image.jpg

This car is striking in spite of its color and is in the basement of the museum. It was evidentially the last car that was restored for display in the museum buy Chrysler. There isn't any info about it displayed buy I almost couldn't stop looking at it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

This Imperial was by no means perfect, in fact it is largely unrestored and needs to be but I think it is the sweetest '62 Coupe I've seen! I never saw anybody to talk to around it but the dash card said it was owned by a Viper club and it was at the end of a long row of them.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

A certain silver '67 Coupe next to my oldest brothers '68 Mustang vert, yep it's a multi make show!
Klause you may notice a certain pink T-shirt in one of the pics and I had mine on too! My dad was excited to take his old vert to the show and visit with all his buddies from the museum, it was awesome!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

This was a very nice '67 vert that I don't think I've seen before and his buddies '67 Newport vert, another nice one.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I like Ferraris and this is one of my favorites. Gorgeous car!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

One absolutely stunning old Dodge in one of the most beautiful colors I've seen on any car ever.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I've been waiting to see another '68 RR 4 spd post coupe with a.c. And here it is, what a stunner! My '68 is also a 4 spd post coupe with no power steering or power brakes but had a.c. And I've been told that is among the extremely rare. Unfortunately mine doesn't retain any of its original equipment or documentation. All I know is what I discovered by taking it apart for resto and since I had no plans for an air conditioned RR I replace the rusted out cowl with a non a.c. piece.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

A few other notables, lots of nice cars, what a day!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'll start off with this guy who had this nice '70 Polara convertible and I got all excited that I could reveal one that maybe Dave didn't know about. Not so much... I don't remember his name of course but this Canadian knows Dave very well and I'm making sure I say "hi" from him. I believe his is one of the cars in Dave's sig.

That would be Peter T's car..........what a great guy. He's a fun guy to hang out with. He and his wife Carol are very much like Will and Ellie, fun , laid back and I guess could be considered Southern hospitality from the North.

That pink car was a great attraction. I think everyone who went in the basement looked at it.

I like Ferraris and this is one of my favorites. Gorgeous car!

The 1961 Ferrari 250GT California. Less than 100 were made. My father spent three years restoring this car. It is his love, it is his passion.My father loves this car more than life itself. He never drives it, he just rubs it with a diaper.

That RoadRunner is unbelievable. What an oddball. Thanks for that and all the rest of pictures.

Posted via Topify on Android

Thanks for posting the car show pics Matt .. really nice cars in attendance and yeah that 68 RR is cool. I love the rubber floor mat instead of carpet

Back