2nd Annual C Body Meet at Volo Auto Museum June 23, 2018

Wifegod made the reservations last night, so I guess it's officially on my calendar now.

Attended a car show over the weekend and invited another Imperial owner, a 4 door 67 with power vents,
Gilberts car show 67 Imp.jpg
Gilberts car show 67 Imp pewr vents.jpg
Gilberts car show 72 Imp.jpg
to come out to Volo on the 23rd.
Just 19 days away.:thumbsup:

And once again life gets in the way. Scratch me, can't make it this year.

Will be attending carless, shop is like a cheap pair or tights, let me down

Will attend w/ either 69 300 vert. or 1974 New Yorker hard top. In case of inclement weather have we considered a rain date.

beautiful-and-rare-1969-chrysler-300-convertible-s-matching-big-block-440-clean-2.jpg

20170914_182802.jpg

I still haven't figured out electrical issues in the black car, I'll take the gray car if I have to.

I could use a dipstick and dipstick tube for a 1976 440

With only 12 days until Volo meet, I've been watching the weather more closely. The extended forecast on the Weather Channel today shows sunny and 79 on the 23rd, and clouds turning to sun on Sunday, the day of the Chicagoland Mopar show nearby in Fox Lake that weekend.
Hate to see some guys having to cancel, but I've been inviting others as I see them and their cars at cruises & shows here locally. Last week at a cruise, invited another one to join us who has a 64 Dodge 880. Like this person, there will be others showing up that are not on FCBO. Still expecting 20+ cars to show up, but who knows what the final count will be. Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing the cars this year and meeting new faces.
See everyone there.

We are coming with either 79 300 or 81 Frank. How much is admission?
There is no "admission" to this event...
If you wish to go into Volo Museum there is a charge ..
You can find that on their website..

Back