2nd Annual C Body Meet at Volo Auto Museum June 23, 2018

Polaras stick together

20180622_184037.jpg

20180622_184146.jpg

Well kidz..
Today is suppose to be a great day with temps maxing out into mid 70's
and little cloudy in morning clearing up to be sunny in afternoon...

:thumbsup:

You guys lucked out on the weather and I’m happy for you!:thumbsup:
It’s supposed to rain all weekend here in the Motor City. Have a great time and get a group photo in addition to all the pics of cars.

Hey LocuMob made it in last night, awesome!
My family and I are heading up that way soon. This will be the longest trip I've taken in the Monaco so far, about two hours.
Really looking forward to meeting up and seeing all your beautiful vehicles.

Looks like I am not going to make it. Woke up this morning and went into my basement and there is over a foot of sewer water in it. Waiting on the landlord as the sump pump is not working. By the time we get it fixed, it might be to late to take the 80 mile drive.

Looks like I am not going to make it. Woke up this morning and went into my basement and there is over a foot of sewer water in it. Waiting on the landlord as the sump pump is not working. By the time we get it fixed, it might be to late to take the 80 mile drive.
Go to the show, hang out,go back and wait the half hour for the landlord to show up. Of course, if you leave, he'll be there in five minutes.

That blows, was looking forward to meeting you.

The route for me is, I 80 / 94 into I 294, INTO I 290, INTO I 355, TO ROUTE 12 and to the museum. Three tolls on I 294.

Thanks to those who organized today's event...great job! Truly enjoyed getting to meet other fellow C-body enthusiasts, as well as check out their rides. Looking forward to next year!

Also, for those of you asking about the Super-Lite option on my Polara, please find attached some information on it.

Don

IMG_0800.JPG

Agreed, it was great to attach a face to all the screen names, had a lot of fun conversation. Thanks so much to Tim and any others that had a hand in organising things. By the way, someone dished out some good money on lunch and raffle prizes, how can I donate to the cause?

Sounds like a good turn out. Congrats Tim on a great show! :thumbsup:

I wished I could have been there. :( We just got home from our 10 hour drive down from the boundary waters.

If it's the same weekend next year, I will make it! I changed the fishin trip date to one week prior for next year.

Bill, sucks to hear about your basement, man. I hope your landlord got it squared away.

Back