2nd Annual C Body Meet at Volo Auto Museum June 23, 2018

Sounds like a good turn out. Congrats Tim on a great show! :thumbsup:

I wished I could have been there. :( We just got home from our 10 hour drive down from the boundary waters.

If it's the same weekend next year, I will make it! I changed the fishin trip date to one week prior for next year.

Bill, sucks to hear about your basement, man. I hope your landlord got it squared away.
Yep he got it fixed and I still showed up. You have no excuse next year.

So here is a couple pics of what was there....

ZA1.jpg

ZA11.jpg

ZA12.jpg

Uh huhh... some more....

ZA122222222,jpg.jpg

ZA144.jpg

Here is a cool shot from up above......

ZA14444.jpg

Lunch tent and check in table.....

ZA1444.jpg

Oh yea,, anyone want lunch....?

sixpkrt 's brother has some really killer pics he took....

Last edited:
Ok,, so I was told I haffa post this pic.....

How I spent my Saturday morning....
This car has not been used in about ten years so the starter decided
to see if it could provided some grief for me... Guess it was mad at
me for ignoring it all this time *sigh* ..

RImp.jpg

Then after I got home and unloaded the Imppy couple people thought
they would come check up on me.... Made for a nice view.. People driving
by like the view as well.....

Rimp1.jpg

Last edited:
I had a blast! Cant wait until next year! Nice meeting the new guys and always a pleasure to reunite with the guys from the first event. Tim's a class act. Excellent show.

20180623_190926.jpg

20180623_191344.jpg

20180623_192305.jpg

20180623_193517.jpg

20180623_194354.jpg

Bravo! But I don’t see the group photo yet:mad:

Had a blast yesterday meeting members and seeing their cars. A great turnout, and I plan on attending again.

Many thanks to all that made the 2nd annual FCBO event at Volo at success!
Had the pleasure of meeting up with a lot of old friends and making new ones, on what turned out to be a great day with gorgeous weather.
A great bunch of Slabs, Fuseys, Formals, and Wagons made it out to the show.
A big shout out to my brother John who drove the green 300, and helped out a bunch at the food stand and for taking 200+ pics (soon to be posted here). We had so much food, I gave a tray away to a Chevy Typhoon car club that was having their own event, instead of having it go to waste.
The drone shots from another friend and member here, Robby, aka, Xenon, are over the top (no pun intended) which really shows the variety of the many cars that made it to the show. Nicely done, especially since you spent part of the day resurrecting the 67 Imperial back to life in the parking lot. Now where else does this kinda thing happen? When that old car rolled up and parked on the field, it probably felt pretty good too.
I'll have to add an new award next year for the one who drove the furthest. LocoMob easily had everyone beat. Way to go brother!
The final count of cars attending reached 24. Comparing to the 7 cars we had at our first event, I'd say we did pretty good, and hope to keep the attendance growing for the 3rd annual FCBO car show.
Thanks FCBO.
sixpkrt

Had a good time!! Was great to meet more members this year. The after-party on Sunday at the CMC Fox Lake show was a load of fun too!!

Had a fantastic time at the 2nd Annual FCBO event. Sixpkrt hosted a first class show from top to bottom. Had a great time meeting names in person for the first time for many. The quality of this event second to none. Great for and conversation flowed freely all day. Look forward to another event next year. Would recommend that those who can should attend this great gathering of fellow C body owners. Sixprt did a very good job hosting,for that a BIG thank you from me and a big thumbs up. Will post photos later.:thankyou::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back