2nd Annual C Body Meet at Volo Auto Museum June 23, 2018

With the weather finally getting better around here, yesterday I went to a local cruise where about 50 to 60 cars showed up. The place was running out of parking spaces.
It occurred to me, with all the cruise nights and car shows that are starting, I should plan on taking some flyers with me and throw a copy inside the car of any C Body I see at a local event to get the word out, grow the attendance for our meet on June 23rd, and drive membership to FCBO.

Revised_ 4FCBO_1.jpg

Putting in a parts order tonight, I start building the car May 3rd. I'm pumped.

Looking forward to meeting you at Volo. I'm hoping this event has a good turn out.
I know what you mean about getting the parts together. I just put the new Goodyears on the R/T and had it take it out for a spin.
Good weather has finally arrived.
Next up...service the C Bodies for Volo...:thumbsup:

sixpkrt : for the total attendance count...
Two more coming: couple of early 70's Furys via my friend and his father. I don't know if either will join the forum by the time of the event and I did not want to surprise you with a few more fusies straight out of the blue.

With just 50 days until our 2nd annual C Body meet at the Volo Auto Museum, I hope everyone who is thinking of coming can save the date, and join us for some fun and good times. It is beginning to look like we are going to have a nice turnout of folks showing up with all types of vehicles.
I've spoken with the management at Volo Auto Museum today to let them know to reserve parking spaces for at least 20 cars, (hopefully more will show) and that I would let them know if we will need more space prior to the date of the event. So if you haven't already replied to this thread about coming, or if any FCBO members know of others who are planning on making it to our event, and are not currently a member on FCBO, post it on this thread so I can keep a running tally.
The food has been ordered for 50 people since some will be bringing a friend or their family, and will be delivered to the event around noon.
See everybody there!
Thanks FCBO.
sixpkrt

Very nice!! Looking forward meeting you and seeing your cars again.

I just went through this thread and the sticky post from General Discussions. So far if my count is accurate, the vehicle count attending our FCBO Event is right around 22 cars. Only 46 days away.
Many thanks to all. :thumbsup:

Ugh!!!
I'm not ready....
Guess I'll have to bring the black car... Huh .... :rofl:
:icon_fU: I'm still putting mine together! All kinds of little chit I need to do. Plenty of time. :wideyed: :D. I'm more worried about June 2nd. Some.of you might be there.

My Brougham doesnt have a motor in it. Trunk floor or frame rail yet. Monaco runs drives and stops. Minnesota is pretty much ready. Time to kick it in high gear on the gold one.

I got delayed most of the day. Top end swap, complete. I'm coming back in the morning to put the front of the engine together.

Last edited:
I made some official events on the Facebook c body groups to get a total number of expected people and cars. A little over a month away.

I will be there again this year with my 1978 New Yorker. Looking forward to walking around several rows of C-bodies and the cool drone pictures.

Your New Yorker is one of the cleanest ones I've ever seen. Glad to hear you'll be making it to the event again this year.

Ok Kidz,,,,
Only one more month to go....
So air up them ole tires,,
wash that ole heap,,
wax da paint,,
Put on a happy smile
and
SHOW UP.......
:steering:
:thumbsup:

Back