NOT MINE 65 Belvedere Ramcharger recreation on Adesa Auction in Edmonton (Not Mine)

Dobalovr

Being on the Cbody diet SUCKS!
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
So as I was perusing the Auction site this came up. If it was a real numbers matching 64 Ramcharger car well it would be worth the reserve ($80000CDN) but still a nice recreation.....
64 Belevedre.PNG
64 Belevedre1.PNG
64 Belevedre2.PNG
64 Belevedre3.PNG
64 Belevedre4.PNG
64 Belevedre5.PNG
64 Belevedre6.PNG
64 Belevedre7.PNG
64 Belevedre8.PNG
64 Belevedre9.PNG

‘65 and what a car!

‘65 and what a car!
Thanks Matt I updated the title...

It is a closed sale so I can't post a link to the auction as it is for Dealers only. Just thought it was something unique for sure.

Description provided by Auction

COMPLETE RESTOARTION IN 2001/2002 DONE BY PROFESSIONAL MOPAR NATIONAL WINNER
DANA 60 REAR DIFF3:55 GEARS
HEMI 4 SPEED LARGE SPLINE
ORIGINAL EXTERIOR PAINT MAINTAINED
SUPER STOCK LIGHT WEIGHT CAR RECREATION
SELLER HAS PHOTOS OF FULL RESTORATION AVAILABLE
SELLER WILL DROPPED OFF TO ADESA WINNIPEG ONCE SOLD
JOHN ARRUZZA 426 HEMI - 680hp 511ci STROKER PACKAGE (45K USD)
Out of Province-MB

Well, the reserve converts to less than 64k US.
If it was a real deal Ramcharger in its current condition you probably would not touch it for twice that.

It's claimed an original paint car with a $45000 engine package.. sounds like 64k is probably a bargain.

I can give some background on this car.
Originally a clean slant 6 car. Original paint.
A wealthy guy bought the body and made a A990 clone. Or I guess had a shop build it. The owner was a Winnipeg boy who lived in yellowknife . The car stayed in Winnipeg and the owner drove it when he was home. He never drove it much. He died in a helicopter crash and the car sat for like 10 years. Mice were reported to be living in it.
Anyway the owners widow sold the car by auction last October just west of Winnipeg.
It sold for 50 grand, I know because my last bid was 49,500
The car is extremely well put together. I am good friends with the guy who built it.
A flipper bought it. Its been on kijiji all winter for 93,800 I think.
I'm pretty sure the bottom line is 85 grand Canadian

Anyway the owners widow sold the car by auction last October just west of Winnipeg.
It sold for 50 grand, I know because my last bid was 49,500
The car is extremely well put together. I am good friends with the guy who built it.
A flipper bought it. Its been on kijiji all winter for 93,800
:BangHead:

Since they have billet pulleys and distributor and late mode intake I would probably chuck that master cylinder

It's got 11x3 drums on front and 11x21/2 on the back. Stopping isnt a problem. I'd ditch the billlet stuff and keep the master.
It has a 1050 holley carb which I would replace with dual carters.
I also see a very custom battery hold down.
Unconfirmed source told me today that the flipper recently turned down a offer of 85 grand

sweet piece , lov thos 65's thoughts of doing a mod to my 65 4psd ps air sat like that beauty . but the wifes 65 bel rag is first .

DSC09728.JPG

DSC09729.JPG

DSC09730.JPG

DSC09769.JPG

DSC09770.JPG

thumbnail.jpg

Back