65 C-Body driver's side motor mount solution

kellycom

Reaction score
From engine-swaps.com for when you want to put a big block into your 65 C-Body that doesn't have the mounting bosses. They don't advertise this solution because they like to send out the instructions so people can know what they are getting into.

A67440L-page-001.jpgA67440L-page-002.jpg

A67440L-page-002.jpg

A67440L-page-001.jpg

Last edited:
From engine-swaps.com for when you want to put a big block into your 65 C-Body that doesn't have the mounting bosses. They don't advertise this solution because they like to send out the instructions so people can know what they are getting into.

View attachment 33942View attachment 33941

View attachment 33941

View attachment 33942
Hey Kelly, I appreciate the info on this left-hand amount. I just got their amounts in the mail, and looked real close at my block. I do not have the boss under the head as well. I'm going to call them and see if I can send back the left-hand mount they sent Me and put it towards the mount that which will bolt to the oil pump boss after I drill it in tap it. Thank you again for the info. I just realized I am not in a tight spot as I thought.

I drilled my old block for that mount, it wasn't too bad. Get a couple good bits, some cutting oil, and a good tap.

I drilled my old block for that mount, it wasn't too bad. Get a couple good bits, some cutting oil, and a good tap.
I called them and explained my situation. They just told me to send back the left-hand mount that I received, and they would send me the proper amount for my block. So it went into the mail today.

Back