65 fury. what's it worth?

Or maybe thats only on posts with links attached?

You're getting there. Hard to set a value with the one picture from a distance. See how 300rag has close up pictures of the engine compartment and the interior. Need aa few like that. One of the trunk that shows the trunk floor, etc.

Thats what I'm saying! I just need some V8 rumble in my life, and a 4 speed to boot!

Weather or not it is an original 4 sp car will effect the value a little. Theres a small metal tag with numbers and letters under the hood that will reveal that info. Try to get a picture of it.

It's kind of rough.........a street cred kind of rough. Let's see a Plymouth 2dr post w/400 "B" motor under the hood. What's to discuss?

You're getting there. Hard to set a value with the one picture from a distance. See how 300rag has close up pictures of the engine compartment and the interior. Need aa few like that. One of the trunk that shows the trunk floor, etc.

For sure, I ran out of time today so I am gonna try to go get some detailed pictures tomorrow. The carpet is out like I said so it will be easy to see the condition of the pans. Plus Ill bring some cardboard and a flashlight to crawl under. I do know the front seat is torn up pretty bad... he told me his dog chewed it up.

No, he does not, unless it extremely obscene its cool. We police ourselves pretty well

Hah nice. It seemed to only say that when I tried posting with a link to the picture included.

Weather or not it is an original 4 sp car will effect the value a little. Theres a small metal tag with numbers and letters under the hood that will reveal that info. Try to get a picture of it.

Okay thanks for the tip.

It's kind of rough.........a street cred kind of rough. Let's see a Plymouth 2dr post w/400 "B" motor under the hood. What's to discuss?

Yeah it is definitely rough in some areas more than others, like the interior needs some love. He said he has all the interior panels ( i didnt notice which weren't on actually) and the headliner is in good shape. The body appeared to be pretty straight with some minor surface. Which looked doable for me to paint.

The interior on that car would be a minumal cost issue. No fancy materials or stitching needed. I'd think if you could drive it away for $2K or less would be a great deal.

Okay good deal. Thats kind of the price range I was hoping for. Is there a go to place for Fury parts that you recommend? I see Ebay has quite a bit so that always works I guess.

Just show me the bare floor and I'll tell you if it's original or not...

< Sent from my tablet >

Well I went back and looked and the car today. I guess there's a reason it hasn't sold. The floor was just badly hacked up with a sawzall to make room for the shifter. Looked like all the pans needed work upon closer inspection. Had some pin holes showing through the quarters. Oh and to top it off, the engine doesn't run.... I didn't even need to do any under body inspection. Pass. The search continues!

Back