WANTED 65 plymouth fury door parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

t57f100

Reaction score
Contact seller
hello i have a 1965 plymouth fury its a 4 door i need the arm rest bases for it and the repo ones don't look like its the same size does anybody carry good used ones i dont care if the pads are bad just the bases driver or passenger.thank you

hello i have a 1965 plymouth fury its a 4 door i need the arm rest bases for it and the repo ones don't look like its the same size does anybody carry good used ones i dont care if the pads are bad just the bases driver or passenger.thank you
I should have some. You will need to paint them.

I should have some. You will need to paint them.
sweet let me know the ones i have can be repaired but if someone has ones that are not broke i would do that.i believe i have one good one and need three let me know and thanks

sweet let me know the ones i have can be repaired but if someone has ones that are not broke i would do that.i believe i have one good one and need three let me know and thanks
Ok I’ll try to get to my storage place Friday. I’ll get you pics & measurements

Sorry. I don’t have the arm rest bases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back